C-02: Welcome To Our Earth 23

Earth23: Barry 23 POV

Barry, Cisco of Earth 1, and I breach down in the Star labs breacher room. Cisco and Barry take a shot and are awed by the fact, our technology is just like Earth 2 but better.

"Mr. Bartholomew Henry Allen. Welcome Home," Gideon greeted us and I nod, " Welcome to Earth 23, Visitors of Earth 1. Mr. Bartholomew Henry Allen and Francisco Ramon please put your thumb in the ID generator,"

They look at me and gave them two thumb-ups. They put their thumbs, and 2 Visitor I.D. was given to them for Star Labs security.

"Wow!!! You're Star Labs is more beautiful than ours," Cisco said admiring everything.

Cisco and Barry1 were really taking their time to see all of this and it's only the breaching room but what if they see the whole facility.

"C'mon guys!!! There is more to this," I said.

I can see in their eyes how excited they are. We go through the doors and pass the lounge and the way to the staff rooms when we reach the vortex when my dad gave me a big hug, but Barry's and Cisco's reaction was more hilarious. My father saw their reaction too. So go with the ride.

"Let me guess, I look like George Clooney or Leonardo Di Caprio," My dad said.

"Dad!!!" I said a little scolding him for embarrassment.

"What?!?! For a change... " He laughs intensely within 5 seconds, "... just kidding, I mean I look like one of those Harrison Wells and the Great Council of Idiots. Except for the Earth 2, Sherloque, and Nash???" he said.

They are not sure of who just my father mention, but they nodded anyways. While I'm just proud of my own version of my life that is not so messy when it came to my family. I had a great dad and a great life. Except for love life.

"Now speaking of Wells, I may look them, but my name is Dr. Henry Allen. I hope you find this place comfortable at our best, especially with a ton of villains here.

Barry froze immediately maybe reminding him of what he just lost. Cisco nudges him to remind him maybe don't take this too much though I don't mind emotionally sharing a father.

"Yeah, sure... Ahhh... Your Cortex..." Barry1 said nervously.

"You mean Vortex!" Dad corrected him.

"... is much better than ours, I mean everything is by design," Barry1 admired together with Cisco.

"Okay, I know you're being nerdy right now," I said then Barry speaks up.

"What's the Justice League?" Barry1 asks us.

"A group of teams of superheroes that comes to one when the world is needed," I said proudly.

"Are you included?" he asked again.

"Of course, we are, even before Barry got his power, we are part of JL. Lead by Superman, Batman and his League of Shadows, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter, The Cities of Vigilantes like the Quiver and the Thunder, and us being the secondary science facility to be used by the government when the DEO failed or left uncheck plus working with Batman and his technology was pretty sweet you know, knowing your old student is becoming a master right in front of you,"

Barry and Cisco listen to my dad intensely while I check on my phone and tried to check Alex that I am back from Earth 1. That I also bring back up.

Text box

Me: Hey! Alex, I just came back from Earth 1, What happened to Kara?

Alex: Hey! Good to hear from you again! later I tell Ramon and Gypsy that you got back with reinforcement. That's good, right now, I'm in the middle of a meeting about the villain breacher and the Cadmus connection. All we know is that the ultimate goal of the Portal Man is to kidnap Kara for Cadmus!