C-03 Kara's Siren Call

Kara POV: Krypton

My life started to change when Krypton explodes more than 40 years ago in space. I was on Royal studies of the book of Rao when I felt the shakes of our planet. It was said that the end of the days will be the apocalypse. It talks about an actual being sent a judge to cleanse the Krypton for the good of its people but right now, this wasn't written. It wasn't even foretold. No one informs me of this. My servants and I went back to my palace. People are scattered and scared. I can see more big cracks in the floor than my father was there riding his dragon.

"Kara... C'mon, take my hand. I'm getting you out of here!!!" my father said, and I take his hand and we both fly.

Seeing Kryptonopolis is disintegrating. The other cities have been blown up except for Kandor City, which by the way another different type of story. The building collapses into the fire. The screams of the people are now hurting my ears. As we flew and pass by, I can see that the fire is in the eastern hemisphere. The west where Argo is located is still safe but not for long. I saw General Zod, and his squad were punished by my mother and the Royal high council which bizarre me about my father saved me.

"No!!! Why are they taking General Zod to the Fort Rozz?"

"He killed your uncle Jor-El," My father said with all the anger he had for Zod.

"And do you think that's explain everything?"

"Yes, and don't question our decisions."

"Why? Because I'm beneath of you, Your Majesty?" I ask him with getting ready for the worst reaction but he just sighs.

"One day, you will know how hard these decisions will be," he said

"If there is still a krypton left," I said and he got quiet, "This wasn't in the book of Rao," I said loudly.

"No. We doomed ourselves for this."

"Krypton doesn't deserve this. Not especially for our people," I said to him argued about that.

"No... but for us elders we do..."

"Let's then evacuate the people get to soldiers' spaceship..."

"Kara. I need you to understand Krypton will always live through us and that is what matters. Do you understand?" I sigh and nodded as if I understand, "Now I'm going to see to it that you and Kal-El will move up safely from our planetary destruction. Just stay here."

Then I wait until Aunt Lara shows up with Kal-El telling me to go to the pod garage. Mother just came in time.

"Lara," My Mother said, "We gave him justice even for the last minute."

"Thank you, Alura but what happens in Kryptonopolis?"

"The council is dead. The trail of the imminent destruction is already here," then they put Kal-el in the pod and swish him away and back me up.

"I don't want to leave here. You are my family. I can't just leave you. If my people will die here and so I must."

"No! Kara. You will leave and live on another planet," my mother said.

"Kal-El needs you more than anything or anyone in this world. You will be the bridge of what's left of Krypton to a new life ahead of you and my son," then Aunt Lara kisses my forehead, "Take care of him just like you did since he was born," I was crying so much.

The first pod was small and simple. Kal-El was put there. Swoosh into the sky. The next pod was bigger than Kal-El. It has dark silver and is lined with gold. I can see the three of them and hug them eternally. The violent shake is coming. We can hear the sound of the magma and dance like a fountain. Mother carried me into the pod.