C-12 Gods of Krypton

KARA'S POV:

NATIONAL CITY

I fly out in the sky as I magnetize 10 devices to my suit. I use her super hearing to hear the helicopters with the reporters discussing live whereabouts of those dragons can be seen. I went there and this dragon had a purple thingy in his mouth and in his teeth. I flew at his back and put the device and that dragon became a dragon lizard and put back in the glass cage at the top of CatCo where right now Oliver and Team Arrow are there.

"Guard it! Bring in the DEO!" I told them.

Oliver nodded and Laurel gave two thumbs up. I fly again, this time I started to cough? Am I now allergic to these dragons? I can't quite tell you where I saw this type of dragon while seething red in the National City. Where is Mon-El? He usually helps her with problems but then I had other things in my mind now than finding Mon-El, though I hope he shows up and helps people who are injured. The three other dragons were easy to capture because they were regular dragons who are not with these color dragons like when the dog introduces a new pet in the house, they are usually hostile in. I tried to calm the nerves of these three dragons, soothing their back and telling them to breathe and let her do the job. I felt a sudden dizziness while flying as the dragon caught her weight using its wings. Now that the two were away she brought the dragon down and a girl shouted that thing is her own pet dragon, I heard the girl and gave it to her.

"Don't lose it again!" I told the kid.
"Thank you for bringing Draggy here!"
"Don't do that again okay! Good thing Supergirl is here!" She berated her pet.

I try to find the other dragons, but when I find it, I chases it to the fields. I look at their pattern and see the dragons are retreating but I intend to find out why they cause attack National City and include the other dragons that live peacefully here as Dragon Lizards.

DEO

Team Arrow diverted their plans and visits DEO with the weird dragon with violet shark fin and teeth and it seething his violet smoke in the air while they grasp it out. Alex immediately concerns the violet prism in the back of the dragon and so she started to give an assessment to the dragon. Winn and Felicity bet why the dragons are here. Nia joins the conversation.

"I bet that Mr. Charlie Weasley may or may not accidentally free his dragons in Romania and want to visit National City," Nia said.
"Or it was sent here to investigate the earth from the other aliens and want to invade us," Winn sarcastically suggested.
"Or maybe it's a dragon's day in the hidden world then Toothless wants the dragons to roam around the world for a day," and there goes Felicity.
"Can you do better bets?" Lena asks them.
"Or maybe you want me to lend a hand on this!!!" Alex finally said.

Alex reminded the nerds and the geek to lend her powers to make the creature calm down while Lena is reading the creatures distinctive behaviors especially if getting some reading about Alpha or something which she watched from all the Godzilla movies while Alex uses her knowledge from Jurassic Park movies.

"Where was Chris Pratt when you needed him?"
"Seriously?" Lena asks Alex.
"Well, if you used Godzilla modes and I used Jurassic Modes too,"

Nia laughs at this. The father of J'onn came to the lab and sees the dragon.

"I am not accustomed yet here on earth but why is there that creature here?" M'yrnn J'onzz said.
"That's what we're learning about?"
"Can I help?" M'yrnn J'onnz said to them.
"Sure! Your powers can help to observe the telepathic wave of the creature here," Lena said to him.

Cisco contacted Felicity and Winn via video call using DEO screen. Cisco expected Winn to answer but to his surprised team arrow is in the DEO building as well.