C-09: The Queen of the Knight

The night was cold, but it was peaceful, as peaceful as it gets. The night of the heroes started so glamorously. The chandeliers shine brightly every time the ladies sway their long sequins gown dress on the dance floor with their dashing strong-armed tuxedo partners. The baroque style matches the champagne, and the bar was taken by the heroes who like to drink for the night. The laughter of the weary heroes beautifully dominates the echo inside of the room, a melody of the harmonious clang of wine glasses that comes with the challenges between two unfriendly competitors.

James Olsen (The Guardian) makes the DJ Music for this evening while Mon-El (Valor) was bartending alongside Mr. Alfred Pennyworth.

James first song was Jason Todd (Robin)'s favorite song Ed McCain's – I'll be there and so he asks Thea Queen (Speedy) to dance with him as they are both sidekick of Batman and Green Arrow respectively, then Clark Kent and Lois Lane join the dance with Ronnie (FIRESTORM) and Caitlin (Killer Frost), and Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) and Dick (Nightwing)

Meanwhile Oliver Queen (The Green Arrow) was set to the gentleman's table wearing a dark cherry vest as punishment from her sister for losing in the monopoly two nights ago, with a 15-year-old whiskey in his hand he was join by John Diggle (Spartan), J'onn(Martian Manhunter), Barry Allen (the Knightly Speedster), Barry Allen of Earth 1, Captain Rip Hunter (Capt. Of Waverider), Dr. Nathan Heywood (Steel man), John Constantine (The Magician), Mick Rory (Heat Wave), Leonard Snart (Captain Cold), Carter Hall (Hawk Man), Ronnie Raymond (FIRESTORM), King Arthur of Atlantis, Hal Jordan (Green Lantern), and Bruce Wayne

Then in the Ladies Table we have Kate Kane (Batwoman), Selina Kyle (Catwoman), Felicity Smoak (Oracle), Laurel Lance (Black Canary), Sara Lance (White Canary/Agent Venus) and Alex Danvers (Agent Croft), Nia Nal (Dreamer), Kendra Saunders (Hawk girl), Lisa Snart (Golden Glider), Zari Tomas, Lois Lane and Lady Diana of Themyscira.

In the genius chairs is Dr. Max Stein (FIRESTORM), Henry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Winn (Agent Solo), Hartley Rathaway(Pied Piper), Curtis (Codex), Cisco Ramon of Earth 1, Harrison Wells of Earth 2, where he supposed to get Cisco and Barry back to Earth 1 but of course, Party of the Heroes who say no to that.

Everyone was having a good time for a moment forgetting they were heroes, for a time being, they are normal people needed to hang out or have a good time. There were a lot of talks between these heroes. In the genius table, Henry asks Harry not telling him about Zoom.

"Why didn't you inform me that you are having a problem with Hunter Zolomon? You know we can send him to space where he could never use his powers? Henry asks Harry.
"I've seen Barry and Jay's life in the hand of Zoom and if we lose to Zoom, I don't want your son to be hunted next, the less he knows, the better. Plus, probably it's better mental health of Her Majesty not to see Zoom, last time they fought it was brutal and I don't think that's her it will change her," Harry explain and has a good point.
"Well, that's a good point, he was just starting to be the Flash of this Earth, I wish you could visit me and give to you something that can help you defeat him," Then look at Barry 1, "I just wanna let you know that you have multiversal allies in the multiverse," My dad said getting the idea correctly.
"Thanks, Dr. Allen," Barry1 said.
"Please, call me Henry or Papa Henry is much better, but of course, I can't take the place of your real father away from you," Henry clarified it to Barry1.
"Alright Papa Henry, your call," he said jokingly.

Then Barry heard his dad let Barry1 calling him Papa Henry makes his night better, he slides in the table with them and reach his hands to Barry

"Yehey!!! Everybody, I claim tonight and forever, I got a Multiversal Twin here," Barry said to everyone and raised a glass for him.