C11: Afternoon Deals

CENTRAL CITY

Barry POV:

As the Flash I have natural perks. I can run and hide in between walls. I can speed up everything I need to do. I will make sure Iris and Eddie are in the hotel room. When I saw them, my heart broke as if saving the world isn't enough for her to love me for who I am. I told her the truth, all the time, and she's been what, lying to my face. In a matter of minutes, I sent Joe a fake news call that Iris was being held hostage by a serial killer at the Eva's Siesta Motel, a non-popular motel, so cheap, just to hide their bad side. I told Joe to come here quick while the murderer was spotted and in his hands is Iris West. I came to the CCPD to visit as the Flash and ask innocently.

"Oh... Hi! Joe!" I said cheerfully.
"Barry! Thank God! You're here," he said in a worried face cleaning up all the things to carry on his purse.
"I'm sorry I didn't visit you sooner, but do you know where Iris was? I was texting and calling her for the past 30 minutes but I already room around and I can't find her," I asks him innocently as possible.
"A serial killer took Iris, I don't know what he plans for her, but I swear, if that serial killer does something to Iris," he said angrily on
"What?!!! How did this happen? you let her interview a serial killer? Do you know where they are? Tell me... I can speed there right now!" Oh boy, I can't wait for his reaction.
"Someone just calls me about it! They are in Eva's Siesta Motel,"
"At a motel? That is in the Chinese downtown?"
"Hurry lets save her!"

He reacted so angry that killer has his daughter and is in danger. I acted angrily and carried Joe and both of us went to the room. We bang the doors and seeing them just being satisfied with their sex. I take my shawl off and I prepare my tears of seeing them together, as I said, I always keep it to myself but this time no, I am ready to blast off. Ready to tell her this is my last cry and goodbye to our relationship. I look out the window and try to absorb the moment.

"Oh... This! This is what the call about?" Joe was confused but mine was more absorbing reality.
"What is the meaning of this? Huh? Here I thought Iris was in the hands of the killer that we've been stalking, and she is writing about in her piece, but I see this, and Iris how could you do this to Barry? Answer me?!!!"
"Look here, Joe... Barry... Iris and I..." Eddie tries to answer.
"Barry..." Joe calls my name in disbelief.
"I... had my suspicions... but God, right now, I wish I was wrong... I don't want to believe this is happening right now and I was right the whole time," I said to them truthfully.
"You knew? But why didn't you say anything? Barry why?"
"Why?" I said mockingly, "I'm in love with you. I choose you rather than listening to others telling me that you are unfit for my life. You are my love, Iris. And you have the guts to ask me angry tone? If there's anyone in this room that is beyond angry, that's me because I am furious about this. Yes, Iris I know about your infidelity, but I chose you more than anything, maybe if I'd say something about this, you're gonna tell me, I am a liar or maybe I am just ridiculous. So, I choose to be quiet and make more of the relationship. I still want to believe that you still love me, I only want to remember that at the end of the day, you still chose me," I said all the things that have been in my mind recently.

I lean to Iris with my fury clouded eyes. I can see her perfectly, perfectly for me not to choose to be blind this time.

"Please don't hurt Iris. Please!!!" Eddie pleaded with me because he knows I have powers to hurt Iris.

Until the end, Eddie wants me not to hurt Iris? When Iris hurts me all the time? I might be part of Justice League, Justice for people who have been hurt but in my little life, I can't do that for myself. Eddie stands up from his bed and takes a defensive stance as he goes back against the bedroom wall. Oh my god! Please help me not to kill this guy because in every inch of my body wants to put my hand over his heart and kills him. I pinned him with my heavy-handed arms and choked him on my vibrations. The lightning dances before my eyes. My blood boil enrages all the way to my head as I want everything to be out of me. I was drowning, I could see everybody was helping me get out but I knew this time I had to do it myself. I hear Iris pleas not to kill him.