C-08: THE UN VS THE JL

Barry's POV: Allen Residence/UN headquarters

We are here in the mansion, in my room, fixing my tuxedo. I look at myself in the stand mirror and look so horrible learning the events on the news in my TV. I heard the people's displacement of places, stampede, the devastation of crops and people who are now homeless. The government trying to establish peace within the people. In CatCo news, they are speculating about our powers destroying the world. In the Daily News they are regarding Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Valor as one of the best heroes as they help the people find shelter as much as possible. While in the other news like "GMA/NCN/WSA" they are questioning the other heroes like me, why am I not in the presence on helping people. When in that segment of the news came my dad enter my room and look at me and said.

"Don't mind them Bear, we all know the truth and we know the truth and that's what important it is. C'mon everybody is ready downstairs," My dad said to me.

Bear is the endearing name of my father to me because he said I can pounce like a bear well he's not wrong I got claws in sandwich, and I can stand up in my two feet and nothing else can I roar? No! then a flashback (with pun intended) came to me in a theater where I did the bear thing and my father embarrass himself, himself not mine. I swear if it was me, I'll be going crazy hahaha... well enough of my boring narrative story. I go down and sees all of them from Dad, Barry, Cisco, Cisco 1 with Gypsy.

"Well, you look like someone is a dashing Las Vegas Mafia Leader. White and red tuxedo," Gypsy said teasing me like I am one of the bad guys. Well, she ain't wrong about that.

"Well, I had nothing against you but you look like going to a prom night and that's not a compliment," I said.

"You're the worst Barry Allen version ever," she said to me.

"Welcome to join us, clearly Earth 19 doesn't give you credit enough,"

They laugh at our three conversational sentence's and hug each other. Dad ushers us inside of the limousine and two secret agent bodyguard drove us at the back of the famous World Trade Center where our entrance is in the fire exit of the building so that we won't be seen by media because this discussion is in front of a hundred of people across the world but Dad will be entering from the front as he is the president and CEO of Star Labs Incorporation. While me and the others will be at the back because of our secret identity. We got to our rooms and the ladies are waiting Iris, Caitlin, and Nia. They are all look wonderful especially Iris. She was wearing a corporate tux suit with red and pink lace on the shoulder to her arms. She hug me with all of my might to make her feel I miss her and still I love her, I smile deeply to her but with a hint of sadness in my eyes. I hope she never see that. We broke our hugs with awkwardness in the air especially the last thing we did is to fight in the phone like what exes do and in my mind whom did she sleep with after that our phone fight. Maybe to Detective Pretty Boy of CCPD, - I heard about – she always sleep with. Am I jealous? Nooooo!!!, - "He should be jealous of me". I know you're gonna say, I am so big-headed, a brat minded son of Henry Allen but that's what I am. I just don't wanna lose her. She was a part of me now. I scan the room though I was expecting to see Alex and Sara but no they are not there, so I ask Iris.

"Where's Alex and Sara?"

"They go first because their boss called them. Can we have private talk?" I can feel Iris irritated emotion.

I led Iris in the other empty room and there she sits at the chair and motion me to come and sit beside her but I didn't, I remain to stand up and hands in my pockets because I don't know how to start this argument that's doesn't end in pain and anger that I will absolutely regret.

"Maybe start with how I am? Or tell me what happen? The next thing I know is that Henry called me and say just to come here and get dress and I had no idea what's happening except the one that is on the news and I am expecting you to tell me, first hand because the last thing we do is you putting down your phone..." she said