Chapter 27 I'll Guide You To Victory

No one's POV

Currently, everyone is in Nhzual and Akira's room and Makoto had asked Futaba to join the Phantom Thieves.

Futaba: Join? Kay.

Ann: So fast!

Futaba: I want your guy's help, too. I already told Nhzual and Akira at the sushi place.

Makoto: That makes sense.

Akira: Cool.

Nhzual: Neat.

Ryuji: She's gonna be a big help for us, right? Futaba's real amazing!

Nhzual then looked at Futaba and noticed that she had gotten up and walked downstairs without saying a word.

Morgana: I'm not so sure about going forward with her though.

Nhzual: Then let's get to know her.

Yusuke: How?

Makoto: First, we'll need to help her open up to us. If we spend an entire day with her, maybe she'll get more used to being around us.

Yusuke: I see. We do have the time thanks to summer vacation.

Makoto: Then we have to get her out of the house and socialize where people are.

Ryuji: Then let's end by going to the beach! There'll be tons of people there!

Ann: That's a great idea! As long as there are no jellyfish. Let's run it by Futaba!

Nhzual had then noticed that Futaba had cane back and sat on his bed with noddles and she just sighed.

Futaba: You're listing choices, but I'm not really given a choice

(Timeskip)

Currently, Nhzual and Morgana is in Futaba's room, waiting for Yusuke and Makoto and he's just looking at her messy room

Nhzual: ...-_-...Okay, this is annoying me...