B E A C O N

Enjoy your life...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The first airship for the year landed at the doorsteps of Beacon, everyone walked out of the airship looking at the gigantic castle ahead of them, their eyes were mesmerized from the beauty of the school, soon our protagonist and her sisters walked the pathways of their new home.

"Wow..!" (Ruby)

"Damn. This looks amazing." (Yang)

"Agreed." (F/N)

Ruby was excited to be with her sisters in school, though nervous she knew she'll push forward and prove everyone who made fun of her! Her eyes later landed on several other people that walked by, carrying a variety of weapons Ruby never thought she'd ever see! Her eyes beaming in color, she started fawning over every weapon that came by her while they kept walking.

"So many weapons! This is so cool!" (Ruby)

"Ah, Ruby. Remember we're in the big leagues now! You gotta control yourself from you're second obsession." (Yang)

"Aww..! Come on Yang! Can't I just have fun once in a while! Please F/N!" (Ruby)

"Well, Yang is right. You'd need to practice self-control at least once. Plus we're in public, don't you wan't to make friends?" (F/N)

Ruby in a small fit of anger, turned her head away from them. In return her sisters put up a small smile behind her

"But.. why would I need friends when I have you two?" (Ruby)

"Well about that... Ah! Look at that! My friends are here! Cya later sisters!" (Yang)

Her group of 'friends' pulled her away while Ruby was nervous, she only had F/N left! 

"Yang makes some shady friends... Well anyway, I'll wait at the rally point for you. Remember it starts in half an hour. Make sure to be there by then, I'll meet you there. Understand?" (F/N)

Ruby nodded in response, she took note in her mind to be there soon or else her Big sis would be mad. And boy does she not want that anytime soon. F/N hummed, walking away expecting her little sister to be there.

Meanwhile Ruby was fidgeting nervously, this was her second time alone without any family or friends near her, she took a step back and fell leaving several suitcases on the ground and a girl with snow white hair busy lecturing her all the while Ruby took a few seconds to realize her situation.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Do you have any idea how expensive these are?" (Weiss)

"Um... sorry." (Ruby)

"Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused alone from just one of these suitcase?" (Weiss)

Ruby took the time to pick up one of her suitcases and hand it to her, apologizing as well. While the latter did not take too kindly to any form of apology.

"Give me that! This is pure dust mined and purified from the Schnee quarry. Highly valuable and dangerous if not handled correctly!" (Weiss)

"Um." (Ruby)

Weiss wasn't too happy that the accused didn't understand or try to understand her situation! This in return made her fume more than she did. Ruby on the other hand was trying to apologize and help her pick up the rest of the suitcases, which the butler did for her faster than she'd expected.

"...Are you brain dead?" (Weiss)

While their argument went on and on with Weiss lecturing her, F/N was watching from the sidelines form the start, she knew Ruby can't go alone without getting caught in whatever trouble she'd be in. Deciding to stop the argument from going any further, she placed her hand on Weiss's right arm, 

"Hey, I think that's enough." (F/N)