V Y T A L F E S T I V A L

Enjoy your life...

___________________________________________

Ozpin gently sipped his cup, savoring the taste of freshly brewed coffee in his mouth. Truly something to live for.

He shifts through several student records, his eye catches a particular name of 'Jaune Arc'. In a matter of seconds he found out all his documents were forged. Reasons unknown.

"Interesting. Not the first and most certainly won't be the last." (Ozpin)

His hands typed on the holographic keyboard, with words of acceptance. He knew this would be an interesting character to observe. After all he's seen many like him in his old years.

Sipping his mug once again, he took a brief look outside the window, students walking about under his tower.

This will be one interesting year.

_________________

She teleported to Vale in an alleyway and walked out blending into the crowd easily, she saw people celebrating the Vytal Festival while many different kinds of shops were opened, banners everywhere welcoming Foreigners to Vale, and different kinds of people all over Remnant just to see the Festival and Tournament. She was amazed by the amounts of different kinds of... Ice cream to eat... Yeah. You're an Ice Cream lover. Secretly. While she was busy trying samples, scouraging the market for her endless hunger for free food.

"Mmm~ Nothing beats free yet delicious food."(F/N)

Walking down the crowded streets, she spots a colorful bunch of teenagers she recognized. Team RWBY.

"Fancy meeting you here. How's it going?"(F/N)

"Oh, F/N! We were just here to take a look at the upcoming festival!"(Weiss)

"She just wants to spy on the other teams before the tournament."(Blake)

"How dare you Blake! I would never do such a thing! I'll have you know I play my fights fair and square."(Weiss)

"Doesn't look so fair to me."(Yang)

Weiss ignored her comment and continued secretly spying on the teams walking around and enjoying what was left to offer.

F/N continued to walk down the market with the rest, stumbling upon a wrecked dust shop.

"Another one today. These criminals just don't know when to stop don't they?"(Detective 1)

"Yeah. Just extra piles of useless same old work."(Detective 2)

The White Fang were most definitely the culprit. Along with the infamous Rowan Torchwick. The common menace to the city. A banker could just hope they don't get robbed in the middle of the night now.

With dust prices going through the roof, things surely aren't going well for the low income families. (F/N) was already worried about their financial income.