C L A S S. . .

Enjoy your life...

-----------------------------------------------------------

【*】

F/N's eyes opened to be met with Ruby eagerly waiting for her to wake up, blinking a few more times before sitting straight. She yawned, stretching her arms in the air while rubbing her eyes.

"Morning F/N! Ready for the first day of school?" (Ruby)

"No." (F/N)

"Jeez you're always so lazy when it comes to school." (Ruby)

F/N shrugged her remark and went with her daily routine. She glanced around the spacious room, finding her uniform at the end of her bed. She held it in her hands, feeling the soft fabric stitched in the clothing. Surprisingly this was free. If it were any other school, it'd cost a fortune just to make these kind of clothing.

Meanwhile her loveable sister, Ruby was busy being lectured by Weiss yet again. Although they are friends, it was a steep relationship.

"Alright. You guys done?" (F/N)

Her answer was in vain. The two kept going at it. Yang and Blake although wanted nothing to do with it. Risk being targeted by the Heiress they'd save themselves from the pain. The latter, sighed. They'd never make it to class in time if they kept arguing like this. Deciding to leave the room and head straight to class. 

Walking the long hallways of Beacon was unnerving in her opinion. It felt as if someone was watching her every move. Looking back from her shoulders, she found no one. A drop of sweat fell from her forehead, wiping it away and continued to class albeit much faster.

【*】

"Monsters! Demons... Prowlers of the night. Yes, my students. The creatures of grimm have many names. Some more terrifying than the next."

F/N focused on Ports lecture. Although long and very time consuming it could help her one day. It wasn't what she'd expect on her first day of school really.

It wasn't until the door slammed open, revealing themselves as her friends and sisters. Both JNPR and RWBY. The entirety of the class's attention was diverted towards the commotion. F/N sighed. She'd have to lecture them now for being late to classes on the first day. 

The class continued on where it left off. 

"Psst. F/N. Hey!" (Yang)

"...Yes, Yang?" (F/N)

She responded but she didn't look back, jotting down notes in her spare notebook she'd keep whenever it was useful.

"Isn't our teacher... a bit weird? I mean he just keeps on rambling on his life story and stuff." (Yang)

"I know. This wasn't what I expected on the first day but, there's always a surprise I guess." (F/N)

Facing back towards the whiteboard, she really felt like sleeping through this class. Just once.

"Who would like to partake in the test?" (Port)