V Y (I) T A L

Enjoy your life...

__

 F/N woke up to a certain redhead bouncing up and down on her bed, she groaned and pulled her cover back onto her face. Ruby, a small frown on her face with a pout, she crossed her arms and continued to bounce up and down on her sister's bed. To no avail she didn't move an inch.

 "Ugh! Come on F/N! The tournaments starting in a few hours!" (Ruby)

 "5... more minutes." (F/N)

 Ruby looked to Yang for help, nodding. F/N felt a huge weight on top of her body, knowing they won't get off until she admitted defeat.

 "Fine! Just get off me please." (F/N)

 "It always works." (Yang)

 "You're lucky both of you are my sisters or else that can would've been you."(F/N)

 She pointed towards the now brutally crushed tin can. Both of them shuddered in fear and backed off. F/N gave a long yawn after getting off from her bed, stretching. Everyone except Blake and F/N were excited for the Tournament. Weiss was in overdrive today, she wouldn't be missing this opportunity to prove herself today. It was too important to her.After several minutes everyone else was ready and in their battle attire. Most of them with a determined look, ready to take up the challenge.

 "Alright. Is everyone ready?" (F/N)

 She looked towards them, all nodding enthusiastically except Blake. She smiled.

 "Good. Remember this is the tournament. Work with your teammates and watch your back. And here." (F/N)

 She pulled out a pack of gum and handed out each of them a strip. She herself took one out and popped it into her mouth.

 "Always gotta have a fresh breath before battle. It's better to taste the freshness of the Battle." (F/N)

  Walking out of their dorm, they met Team JNPR along the hallway, they decided to walk together to the Bullhead pads with determined faces, they'd win this challenge no matter what! Be it Grimm, People or even Evil entities lurking in the darkness. 

They'll win.

_____

"Ouch! What a blow from XiaoLong! Team ABRN has lost yet another Team Member! It seems like Haven Academy won't be so lucky this year!" (Port)

"Indeed it is unfortunate. But the Tournament must go on! With the final blow dealt by Ruby Rose, Team ABRN is officially out of the Tournament!" (Oobleck)

With Ruby dealing her final blow to the last remaining Member of ABRN, they quickly gathered and cheered, with Weiss being a bit reluctant to be crushed in their group hug. Celebrating their first victory, (F/N) was the first to bear hug all of them and congratulate them on their Victory. 

"Oh I'm so proud of you all! Your finally learning how to be a proper Team!" (F/N) 

Ruby flustered, Yang and Weiss standing proud and Blake giving her own small smile, it was enough to get their big sister riled up again. Giving them the tightest hug they've ever experienced. (F/N) gave them a big smile, pulling out a cake with their name on it. 

"Wow..! (F/N) how'd you know we were gonna win?" (Ruby)

"Just have the right mind, ABRN may be more focused, but they lack team strength. This proves you still have a long way to go." (F/N)

Team JNPR came and congratulated them not long after, with words of praises for the first Victory of the Vytal festival going to Beacon Academy. (F/N) wiping a small tear from the corner of her eyes, smiling softly at their leaving figures. 

_

Ozpin's smile became wider, it may be worrying times but he couldn't but give his silent congratulations to Team RWBY for Winning. Time really does change a person. Goodwitch on the other hand tried to resist the urge to smile as well,

"Don't be so blue, Glynda. This is just the first day of the Vytal festival and the Tournament. Be proud of them." (Ozpin) 

Goodwitch was suppressing it with all her might, but it was all for naught. Her lips crept up into a smile she tried to hide from her Headmaster.