F O R E V E R F A L L

Enjoy your life...

_____________________________

Pyrrha wasn't expecting her team leader to come back so late in the night, she turned over on her bed, taking a small glance at Jaune putting on his onesie. It most certainly is cute and that's all she'd ever say in public. A few wandering thoughts onto it here and there. Everyone else was sound asleep except her and Jaune. She's just worried about him that's all!

She'll ask about it in the morning. For now she needed sleep. And oh boy will tomorrow be one heck of a day.

__________

All teams present including VLKY walked the seemingly endless line of trees on front of them, mesmerized by the beauty of such colors. Too bad the dangers here were too great to even call it a paradise. Such a waste, was the only thing (F/N) thought.

"Yes, students. The Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But don't let it's beauty cloud the reality of this place. Now, I've called you here to collect several jars of this liquid requested by Professor Peach. You may take a few samples of this, don't worry it's not poison. 1 Jar per student and you will all gather here in a few hours, stay safe and don't do anything stupid." (Glynda)

The crowd dispersed into their own little groups. The only deviance is Jaune. Pyrrha's eyes lingered onto him, watching as he was dragged away by Cardin's own group. All she could do for now is watch. Watch until the time is right.

"Pyrrha? You coming?" (Nora)

"...Yeah. I am." (Pyrrha)

___________

"So, all we need to do is just get one jar right?" (Ruby)

"Yes. Ruby. Professor Goodwitch had just explained it a few minutes ago, how can you forget such a simple task?" (Weiss)

"I'm not good with remembering things okay! But this is so boring..!" (Ruby)

Ruby groaned, she was expecting a little more action since this is a Grimm infested forest. Luck was not on her side today.

(YURI)

Yang whistled a tune while collecting her own, this was the first time she could relax properly without having to worry about much. She could stay here all day and she'll never get tired by the beauty of this Forest. She tuned out the sounds of her sister and Weiss arguing as usual and set her eyes onto her own big sister, her snow white hair, mesmerizing golden eyes and an hourglass figure would get anyone attracted to her. If she wasn't her big sister maybe she would've already made a move on her. A beauty not many can resist that's for sure. She shook off the thought, it'd seem weird to date your sister anyway.

On the other hand, Blake eyes were captured by (F/N)'s figure glowing in the sunlight. Thoughts ran through her mind, is she seeing anyone? Does she already have a significant other? Too many questions. By now she probably had many suitors going for her. Three different sisters, personality wise the opposite along with their appearance.

"If your're going to stare at least make it less noticeable." (F/N)

The sudden callout brought Blake out of her deep thoughts, whatever it was. (F/N)'s eyes locked onto hers, without a second thought Blake looked away as to make this less awkward as it is.

"I've had many people look at me this way. But you've been doing it one too many times recently. Such a bad Kitty now, aren't you?" (F/N)

(F/N) directly used her semblance and teleported a few inches away from her, crouching down, bringing her hand to cup Blake's cheeks. Using her thumb to gently rub the base of her face, Blake didn't know what to think or do. All she could do was bask in this moment.

"Soft... You know, if I look at you more closely, you really are breathtaking." (F/N)

Did Blake hear something? Her face reddened and her brain was taking its sweet time processing this. It felt like hours had passed, stuck in this position. Her face flustered, confused. Was this her confession?

Before she could say anything, a screeching roar echoed deep into the forest.

"Looks like someone needs help. Come. Take my hand." (F/N)

____________

The battle between Jaune and the Ursa went on for a few minutes with him being the victor. And clearly stated for Cardin to stay away from his friends. Pyrrha rushed into Jaunes aid, asking if he was alright. Everyone else was concerned for him.

He repeatedly said he was fine time and time again to the redhead. Safe to say it was a memory Jaune was not fond of remembering. (F/N) silently watched as it took place. Offering no help. She was sure he could handle himself just fine. This was a lesson for him.

Both Blake and (F/N) locked eyes with each other yet again, with the latter giving a small smile in return. Blakes bow twitched slightly. This is the first time she'd thought about a girl. More so a breathtaking individual. But she doesn't have a crush on her no! She's just being honest right? Hopefully.

________________

(edited 6/7/2022)