I N I T I A T I O N T I M E

Enjoy your life...

-----------------------------------------------------------,

【*】

The morning sun shined on F/N's skin glowing in the light. She slowly opened her eyes to see almost everyone was up too. She yawned and stretched her arms above, and rubbed her eyes right after. She went to her usual morning routine like how every other person does. Before she entered the Bathrooms, she glanced towards Yang and Ruby who were still asleep even if it was their Initiation today. Deciding to let them sleep for a little while she entered in the Bathroom, getting herself ready for the battles to come.

Meanwhile, a very lively person was awake and was constantly pestering the other who was their total opposite, but he seemed used to it.

"Wake up Ruby, Yang. Today's the day." (F/N)

"A few more minutes..." (Yang)

"Yeah... We still have a few hours...!" (Ruby)

"You mean an hour?" (F/N)

Their eyes shot up faster than they could think, they quickly got up and ran towards the Bathrooms. 

"Haa.. What are you going to do without me?" (F/N)

【*】

"So... Pyrrha Nikos? Am I right?" (Weiss)

"I am. It's nice meeting you." (Pyrrha)

"Have you given any thought on joining a team yet?" (Weiss)

"Well, not yet. Even if the team makings are rumors, I'd much rather trust the school with organizing the teams. It should be fair and would help us communicate more with strangers." (Pyrrha)

"Great idea! Truly befitting the name of a Champion." (Weiss)

Pyrrha was laughing nervously, she knew there were people who admired her but she didn't know it was Weiss Schnee herself that personally respected her.

"Well I think we'd make a great team if we're together!" (Weiss)

"Yeah... I agree..." (Pyrrha)

An eerie silence fell onto them, while Weiss kept her smile up with Pyrrha. The latter wasn't enjoying this too much but she didn't want to offend anybody. So it was hard trying to pry her away to give herself some personal space.

"You're not making her uncomfortable are you Weiss?" (F/N)

"Ah, F/N and no I'm not. I'm simply trying to be friends with Pyrrha here." (Weiss)

"F/N! It's nice meeting you again!" (Pyrrha)

"You too. It's been awhile hasn't it?" (F/N)

"It surely has! I've been meaning to contact you for a short while these past few months but all these photoshoots and branding has been taking a bit too much time." (Pyrrha)