F L E E T

Enjoy your life while you can...

_

Ironwood wasn't pleased with Ozpin's decision to keep a living weapon in his school, especially with White Fang activity spiking up recently. He'll tolerate it for now, Vale can handle itself. Rubbing his temples, he shifted through his stack of reports on his desk. Reading each and every one of it, stolen Atlas weapons, Dust robberies, Assault of multiple Atlas military personnel.

It was getting more chaotic by the day and it wasn't going to get any better. Perhaps he'll have to use more force to put down these terrorists. For the safety of his people and kingdom, he'll do whatever it takes.

The door opens, bringing his attention to it revealing his second in command, Specialist Schnee, he's thankful to have such a hardworking coworker in his ranks.

"May I enter, Sir?" (Winter)

"Enter. Place your reports on my desk." (Ironwood)

Doing as told, she placed more paper on the now multiplied stacks of paper on his desk, he'd need to work overtime to finish reading through these. He rubbed the base of his forehead, as much as he loved serving his Kingdom he really needed a break from this. 

"Anything else, Specialist?" (Ironwood)

She nodded, pulling her scroll from her back pocket, it opened into a wider screen hologram displaying several shipments of their newly made Paladins missing.

"As you can see, Sir, several of our incoming shipments of Paladins have been intercepted by Insurgents. We've yet to find any traces of where it'd be. I have reason to believe that the White Fang are preparing for a full scale war against us, in the heart of Vale." (Winter)

Listening to her report, he became more worried, more and more of Atlas tech have fallen into the wrong hands. More security would need to be in place to secure their much needed supplies and weapons.

"And what are you're suggestions, Specialist?" (Ironwood)

"I suggest we hire more Huntsmen to help with Security, it might be risky but we are losing manpower protecting our latest deliveries. Money isn't a problem for us at the moment,this is the best case scenario to protect our shipments from being intercepted. Calling for reinforcements from mainland would help as well." (Winter)

"I see. I'll have to talk to the council first, Huntsmen may have power, but most of them lust for money more than anything. Expect the Insurgents to have hired a few as well. As soon as we get the green light, find as many as you can. Make sure they can be trusted." (Ironwood)

Nodding, she saluted towards him and walked out, the door closing behind her on the way out. He'd need more manpower in this operation. This isn't going to work in the long term, the citizens of Vale are already weary of the fleet he brought, he didn't want anymore panic. It seems more physical approaches would keep the animals in check.

_

"Looks like I'm up, Ruby." (F/N)

"Kick their butts (F/N)! I believe in you!" (Ruby)

Ruby had the biggest smile she had a ever worn, giving her support towards her Big Sister was the least she could do for all she'd done for her. (F/N) returning her smile with a hug,