Behind the Office Door

Son Yejin POV

"Welcome back, Mrs. Hyun Bin. Check your e-mail and the folders Taejoon has stacked for you. Come to me once you have had your coffee.

from:  Gong Yoo."

baby pink and blue rose bouquet are sitting on my desk when I arrive back in the office after a week leaves for the honeymoon.

This morning after breakfast in our kitchen, Bin has talked about me resigning from work, but I tell him that I need something to do. Money may not the issue anymore, but I joked that I will bug him all day long if he doesn't let me working.

"But once I find you get the stress of work, I'll come and talk to Gong Yoo himself to find another secretary," he says.

"Overprotective husband," I kiss his nose.

"I am," he squeezes my ass gently.

"I've been waiting for this so long. Going to work with my husband. Don't have to face the morning rush hour in the metro."

"Me too. This place was felt so empty to live alone before," he plants another kiss on my lips.

I put my hand around his neck and he proceeds to plant more kisses.

"Stop it, we have to go now," I press my forehead on his.

"You're the one who's putting your hands around me."

I smile remembering how sweet this morning was until Taejoon's voice draws me back to the present.

"Son Yejin!"

"Hi, attorney Choi!" I tease him.

Taejoon has passed his bar exam and joined us back in the law firm. He looks more confident after his bar exam, and start to work on his own case, with Mr. Gong and Jihoon's advice.

Speaking of Jihoon, I didn't invite him to my wedding, because why would I? I don't want to hurt my husband's feelings and pretending that we were just ex with nothing left hanging. In fact, he was one that Yumi and Shinhye said, an unfinished business.

How can I finish this kind of business? by getting married, I guess. Now I'm a married woman, and we're still going to the same office. I hope there is no jealous Hyun Bin for some nonsense reason, that since the wedding, not once Jihoon ever reached out to me.

"Yejin, there is a woman looking for you," Taejoon nudges at the corner of the room.

"Who? Mr. Gong's client?"

"Maybe, I just passed by and she said, 'hi, are you Son Yejin's friend? I saw you at her wedding, can you get her for me?'"

"You didn't ask her name?"

"Looks like a friend of yours so I just told her to sit back and wait."

"Okay. I need to see Mr. Gong first. Thanks."

"Yejin, the folder stacks on your desk, it's the prenup file for the Lee family. I was going to take over the paper documents while you were away but Mr. Gong asked me to put it down, said that there are additional notes that haven't been written down. He won't let me touch it."

"Oh, yes, just let me take care of it. Get yourself busy somewhere else. Prime Minister Lee's requests are quite complicated, I don't want to bother you with."

"Prime Minister's requests? I thought it's his son who's going to get married."

"You know his son?"

"Lee Seunggi, isn't he? He is a friend of Shinhye. I don't know much. Shinhye isn't that close with him."

Oh My God. Taejoon has no idea about his wife and Seunggi.