So Loved

Park Shinhye POV

I almost can't believe my eyes and ears hearing the news Bin is delivering at this moment. Ju Jihoon, one of the most respected and reputable attorneys in Seoul, caught in a scandal of money embezzlement that was supposed to be paid Assemblywoman Gong as a case settlement. She has filed an official complaint to the Bar Association through her attorney, Choi Taejoon.

My Choi Taejoon. Oh, babe, you have no idea how proud I am!

Through Bin's small smile in the corner of his lips, I can see a great victory smile. They played it well, like really well. Even Gong Yoo also played his part by staying silent and didn't spoil anything to his other partners.

Hyun Bin is practically announcing his victory through national TV.

Ju Jihoon summoned by the Bar Association. Sentenced by disbarment, as wished by Hyun Bin. Revenge for touch-no, kissing his wife. Teaming up with Taejoon who previously has succeeded in keeping Seunggi away from me.

Damn jealous husbands.

Now everything seems to line up back in order. With no Jihoon in the firm, Taejoon shines brightly and gets more recognition. I never thought before that he can gain attention that fast. In the last three months, he has been working on famous cases and often wins or settles a great amount of money for his clients.

I feel like his career shining brighter, I find him getting hotter and adorable.

Back in our house at night, Taejoon is now working on some documents in our study. I want to cuddle, but still, no signs of him going to join me in bed soon. Gotta work my charm, following Yumi and Yejin's advice.

"Bin could never reject me in anything lace and satin. It's his weakness."

That's Hyun Bin.

"Yoo is weak for anything sheer like organza. I always look for sheer nighties when I need him to follow what I want."

That's Gong Yoo.

How about Taejoon? He never says no to me until he gets busier like now. I have to do some experiments to find out.

JYM: leather?

PSH: ugh, too kinky. We're not into that style

SYJ: dress like a naughty secretary? You know, mini skirt and loosen some top buttons

JYM: aishh Yejin naughty secretary?!

SYJ: that's just role play, it's easy, unlike naughty nurse that required a special costume. Or cheerleader.

PSH: do you always play that, Yejin?

SYJ: we play plenty

PSH: damn. Okay, I'll remind him of the days we first met. I was a cheerleader.

JYM: what's going on? Does he lose his mood on you?

PSH: he thinks those folders and papers are sexier than his wife

SYJ: be supportive, his career is rising up very significantly. He's a fast learner

PSH: I'm so proud of him. Finally, he starts to gain the confidence to blend with my family

JYM: he got rid of your loverboy, awesome. Does anyone know how's Seunggi today?

SYJ: he's about to divorce with his fake wife. Currently dating my sister in law.

PSH: what the hell?!

JYM: interesting! How can that happen?

SYJ: Shinhye, get out of here. Go be cheerleadrer Park and rub yourself on your husband