secret

Secret

"Selena, I'll pick you up around 4? Then we can rid the jet to Jamaica" Justin said as he came over and gave me a hug. I nodded and smiled back. I walked back into the house where Requele and Ashley were sitting on the couch.

"Selly, you have to tell him you know that right?I know you don't want to but he has a right to know." Courtney says walking in.

"I know, but I just want to be able to find out more before I tell him." I replied honestly. The three girls looked down and nodded their heads. While I walked into the kitchen I suddenly felt light headed, I sat down and pulled out my phone.

Anonymous: Leaving so soon? I was at your house the other day and you didn't seem to notice me. Your dog did. Also don't try looking at security footage since I already deleted any proof I was in your house. (1.17)

Anonymous: Ooo wedding presents? (1. 19) Is it for Justin's father? Maybe I'll go too? See you there

Anonymous: You didn't notice me when you went to the doctor on (1.120)

Anonymous: I was behind you when you went to Target on (1.26) with your friends) Next time you won't be so lucky.

Anonymous: Watch out! I will come for you and when I do you will regret it! I know your going to Jamaica and I will be there! (Justin's picking you up at 4) Watch out! Maybe I'll ride the same plane as you?

As I read the text Ashely announced"Sel, let's go out and eat. Where do you wanna eat? In-n-out?"

"Sure but, could you come over and look at something?" I replied to her. Ashley walked over to me and glazed over my shoulder.

"Sel, I think you should hire security to go with you again, especially now you don't want to worsen your health more than it already is." Ashley said as Courtney and Raquelle walked in.

"Why hire security again?" They both asked in unison.

"Sel has a stalker again and they know alot about where she's going and stuff. They have even been at the house while we were not here." Ashley explained.

"I'll be right back, I am gonna go make a few phone calls." I said while walking away. First I'll call Justin, then my mom and dad, and finally the security team.

"Hello Juju," I said into the phone.

"Hey Selly bear" he replied. I giggled and for a brief moment forgot why I called.

"Did you book a private jet? Cause I am gonna send you something." I said in a serious tone.

"No, I didn't. It's only a few hours so I just book first class. Ok wait let me read it." He said.

"Ok, um did you finish?" I asked.

"Sel, are you ok? Where are you right now? Do you have security with you right now? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Ok I am coming right now! Wait where are you?" Justin fired questions after question at me.

"Yes, I am fine. I'll just ask the security team to come with me to wherever I go. No it's fine, ur hangout with your friends. I am going to In-N-Out with Ashley and the rest of them. Taylor will probably be there so you might not want to go." I replied patiently.

"Um... yeah Taylor kinda hates me right now, so I'll just ask some security to be near you too. But I am coming to your house tonight. Love you Selly, it's gonna be fine." Justin started and ended the call.

"Moma, hello? Are you and Gracie ok? I am sending over about 5 of my security members over to your house to stay near you guys. I have a stakers that seems to know everything about my whereabouts so... I am just sending them over for precaution." I said very quickly.

"Selly, we are all good. Just keep them near you at all times, whoever they are they aren't coming for us but most likely you. Also, remember Gracie's going to your house after you come back to Jamaica right?" Moma said.

"Yep, ok. I am still gonna ask them to stay near you, love you! Can I chat with Gracie?" I asked.

"Sel, Gracie is at a sleepover, I'll have her call when she comes back. Love you too! Stay safe!" Moma replied. I sighed in disappointment and ended the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After the security got to the house and they left together~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tay, come on! It's just going to Jamaica. I promise I'll tell him after. I don't want him to stress about it." I said trying to defend myself towards all my friends. All of them shook their heads and rolled their eyes.

"Ms. Gomez, we are here. Drive through?" Josh, my driver said. I shook my head no. Right after I did that all my friends started protesting.

"It's fine, lets go. I have 15 security with me, Tay has 5 in all we have like 20." I replied matter of factly. As I walked out my phone started ringing. I looked over and saw it was my mom.

"Hello, Sissy!! I came back from sleeping over! When can I see you?! Did you know my friend asked me who my sister was and I said Selena and then she asked me to sign a paper. Weird right? Maybe we can go to Builder Bear with you and Justin and then we can go to the house and go swimming then we can watch a movie and then go to Disney." Gracie states, not even pausing for a breath.

"Gracie! Sure Gracie, whatever you would like. I am with my friends, wanna facetime?" I asked her, looking to my friends I noticed them all grinning.

"YES!!!!" Gracie screamed into the phone. I pressed facetime and waited, soon her face appeared.

"Awwww!!" My friends said in unison. I smiled and chatted with her for about 20 minutes before ending the call.

"Selly, does your mom know yet?" Taylor asked me. I shook my head and looked down. Ashely growned and finally said, "Fine let's just go and get food. I am starving and plus Selly you must be hungry." As she said that looking at me. Rolling my eyes I picked up my purse and walked out with my friends.

"Selena how have you been?"

"What have you been up to?"

"Are you and Justin over?"

"New songs coming out?"

"Taylor! Are you releasing a song with Selena soon?"

"Why are you guys out?" Questions and flashs shooting at the 5 of us. Putting on our sunglasses we strudded away. Before leaving I waved and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After they hung out at In-N-Out~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Selly Bear!! Where are you? I am here!!" Justin said as he walked in.

"Here Babe. Babe you know that Gracie is coming after we come back from Jamaica right?" I said to him. He nodded his head and came to kiss me hello. It was already late since Taylor insisted that they were gonna have a girls night and left around 1 am. Not allowing Justin to come till she left.

"Come on, let's go to bed now. I am tired." Selena states as she walks up the stairs.

Justin snuggled up to Selena after they got into bed, and he watched as Selena fell asleep. Right before Justin was gonna fall asleep, he glazed his hand over Selena's stomach, feeling a small bump.