Break

Taylor POV

"I absolutely love selena so much. She is like my little sister, but she doesn't listen at all. Justin, why did you let her catch up on some work? She is supposed to be taking a..." Before I could finish I saw Selena walking over, smirking.

"Yes, T? I am here. I was just texting the cast to tell them that the structure is being built and we will start filming in 1 week. And yes I don't listen at all, because I know my body and I know that I am perfectly fine." She replied. She went over to Justin's arms and he wrapped his arms around her. Selena looks so happy when she's with him, he better not hurt her again!

"S, you know I love you, you know I only want what's good for you right? So because I love you, you are not allowed to contact any crew or managing teams. Justin and I will help you contact them if you want. We already agreed to the TV team here." I said and raised my eyebrows at her.

"Fine. Love you too." Selena grumbled and rolled her eyes. Justin passed her a new phone that has nothing except snapchat, Instagram, and our phone numbers. Selena swiped around the phone for a few minutes and gave it to Justin to hold. I have noticed that Selena doesn't hold much anymore, she sometimes holds her phone and likes a water bottle. But it makes sense, she is carrying 3 kids in her stomach and most likely she doesn't need extra weight.

"OK what should we do first? Jump off the board? Go scuba diving? Swim with dolphins?" Selena said excitedly.

"Babe, you can't do those things. No jumping off from the hotel board, no scuba diving, and definitely no swimming with dolphins. I am sorry. We can go play on the beach, we can go take a walk, we can float on the sea, we can go on a boat ride, we can..." Justin tried to plead to selena. Once Justin said no to the three things she wanted to do I saw Selena's face drop.

"No, it's ok. Yeah I forgot for a moment. You guys can still go, I'll watch the little once and hang out at the beach." Selena responded with a tone of disappointment.

"Yay! Selly play with us?" Jaxon asked her.

"Of course I will play with you kids!" Selena said happily but some people could still hear the sadness in her tone.

"Babe, we can come back next time with the kids and do all the fun things!" Justin said, we nodded along with Justin. Selena again forced a smile and shook her head.

"I can't remember, Lupus and all. Jay I told you I am gonna have to start Chemo, and the kids will be young. Maybe when they grow up or something." Selena states sadly. I jump off my chair and go hug Selena.

"S, you know if I could take all the sadness and pain away from you, you know I would do it in a heart beat right?" I said to her.

"Tay, and you know that I would take it all back in less than a heart beat right?" She replied and laughed.

Selena POV

"OK, ok, ok. Let's go to the beach now!" I screamed loudly.

"Got it Sel. Loud and clear. 10 min?" Brian asked. I nodded my head and Justin and I headed back to the room.

"Selly bear, can you come here for a min?" Justin asked me. I just put on my bathing suit and walked over.

"Sure whats up?" I stuttered. Justin was shirtless and his perfect abs were right in front of me. I looked down to my stomach and frowned. I wasn't ever very toned or had perfect abs, but this was definitely not what I ever expected my stomach to look like.

"Babe, you look spectacular! I love your red bathing suit!" Justin complimented me.

"Yeah but I just look like a beach whale right now!" I complained.

"NO you don't look like a whale right now. You are a gorgeous queen who is giving our children the gift of life! Something I could never thank you for." Justin said and kissed me. We have been together for almost 10 years and still every time we kissed I felt the fireworks and the magical touch.

"Love you Jay." I whispered.

"Love you more!" He whispered back.

"What did you need me for?" I asked.

"Oh I needed your help with sun block and I thought you might also need some help." Justin said.

"But you already put on some sunblock." I answered.

"Ok you caught me. I just wanted to see you before you put your cover up and to rub your bump." he replied sheepishly.

"You always rub the bump, and at the beach I am not wearing the cover up. Private property so no paparazzi." I replied.

"Yes, , and I will actually sue anyone who takes pictures of you without consent." He replied. I shook my head and put on the cover up. Grabbed a few towels, put them in our bag and Justin and I walked to the beach.

"Took you two love birds long enough." Pattie said and laughed.

"Hurry Selly! Let's make a big big big sand castle!" Ally yelled. A few people looked over at us and realized that a ton of celebrities were at Bora Bora with them. Justin waved his hand to motion for the body guards to stand around us.

"Sure! Where do you want to make it?" I asked. I unwrapped Justin's arms around me and walked over to the kids. Placing the blanket on the floor and sitting down. The little kids crowded around me and started building their castle. I took out some water bottles and passed them to the kids.

Justin POV:

"Kids drink some water, the sun is very strong today." Selena announced to the kids. She passed them all a bottle of water and looked my way. She raised an eyebrow at me and stuck her tongue out. Then she took out a bottle too and finished the whole thing. When she finished she again stuck her tongue out and looked back at the kids.

"Why does she stick her tongue out at you?" Bian asked next to me, Mandy laughed and waited for me to answer.

"I keep asking her to drink water, so she is just trying to prove a point." I replied laughing with Mandy.

"She is so good with kids already! These kids all love her so much!" Jeremy said watching Selena.

"Yeah, she is a natural." Brian replied.

"Yep, she's gonna be that mom who does literally everything." Taylor said standing up and also watching Selena play with the kids.

"Yep, I can't til the kids are here!" I started happily. Victoria, one of Selena's sisters, pointed to us and said something to Selena. She looked back at us and she blushed hard. Taylor walked over to Selena and sat down next to her, chatting away. Alfredo and the guys dragged me away from my beautiful fiance and brought me over to the ATVs. I got on one and we drove around the beach. When I looked over to Selena she was smiling at me. I drove over to her and stopped the ATV.

"Jay, the kids want to go to go into the ocean. Tay and I won't be able to watch all of them, go in with us!" Selena begged me. Getting off I smiled at her.

"Of course, here I'll help you up." I said to her and helped her stand up. She automatically leaned her weight on me and I supported her. She clung onto my hand and squatted down to the little kids.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked, dragging her back up.

"Oh, I am gonna help them put on the floaty arms for safety." She replied and tried to squat back down.

"Stop, babe. I can do that. You go with Tay. I can get them all ready. Come on kids." I announced to the kids. Taylor and Selena walked hand in hand laughing to the water side. I heard Selena squeal in delight as she felt the cold water. I quickly got the kids ready and walked them over to the water.

"Juju, play catch with me!" Jaxon yelled loudly.