Award Show part three

"Tay, we have to go up and give one of the awards to the Newest artist. Lets go." I said to Taylor as she watched the performance. She stood up and I walked with her to the back. I was presenting 1 award, one with Taylor. We arrived at the back and waited for our turn.
"Tay say Hi to my snap!" I said to taylor.

"Hey!! We are getting ready to present one of the awards!!" She answered. I posted it and turned off my phone. I placed my hand on my stomach and chatted with Taylor.

"Sely, I thought you quit Snap?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah Ash and the others thought I was getting annoying but I think for all that happened this year, I am gonna try to document or show my fans as much as possible or as much as I want." I answered.

"Yeah, don't quit Snap! Just because they don't like it doesn't mean you have to stop. I like your friends and all but I really think you should just hang out with the squad. I feel like some of them are using you. If you think about it, they post about you alot and most of them have you modeling things for them for free." Taylor pointed out. "Sel, don't be scared to say no. And always remember the squad is always here for you! We are in the same industry. We get the problems and stuff." I hugged Taylor and thanked her.
"Taylor and Selena it's your cue soon!" The backstage manager said. "Also Selena, amazing job today! Loved the performance!!"

"Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it!!!" I answered, Taylor and I walked to the edge of the wing and waited for our names to be called.

"They are the definition of BEST FRIEND! Please welcome Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez!" The announcer said. Taylor walked one in front of me and the crowd cheered.

"Wow Tay everyone nominated for this award is so talented!" I said reading the prompter.

"Yeah Sel, here are your nominees!" Taylor announced. The video played while Taylor and I chatted quietly.

"And the winner is.... Dua Lipa!!" Taylor and I said in unison. Dua came up and we hugged her.

"Congrats Selena." Dua said. I nodded my head, Taylor and I walked backstage and back to our seats.

"Tay, it's your category coming up!" I whispered to her. She smiled and laughed.

"Sel your nominated for the same award as me. You could be getting the award too!" Taylor replied.

"No, Tay. I have never gotten a Grammy and there is no way I would ever get that award." I answered to Taylor.

"Selly, stop putting yourself down. You're a successful singer! Did you don't see how you made the crowd go nuts when you performed?" Taylor insisted. I shook my head and smiled.

"Babe, here's some water. You need to stay hydrated. When was the last time you drank water? What about eating? Oh you should sit down. Sel sit and rest. Or change those heels of yours." Justin went off. Taylor, Camila, and Ashley laughed at Justin. I took the water and finished the whole bottle.

"Jay, I am fine. I am not taking off my heels. I was sitting for the majority of the show chill for a moment. Just stood up to take a stretch break." I replied to Justin. He frowned at my response and gave me another bottle of water.

"Drink one more bottle." Justin insisted. I took it and started drinking it too.

"Jay stop hovering. Don't worry. Your friends are calling you." I said and then I kissed his cheek. I don't like to show PDA but honestly I don't even care anymore.

"Justin's cute when he's hovering." Camila said.

"No, it drives me crazy! Yesterday he made me sleep at 7! Like what? And before he wouldn't let me drink coffee, eat spicy food. He had a full list of things I should not eat and he tossed it all out of the house. But it's nice he cares, maybe a little too much." I replied. The girls laughed and I rolled my eyes.