Award Show part one

"Babe, I am huge! There is no way I am gonna be able to walk the carpet." I complained to Justin.

"Sel bear, you look absolutely stunning! You know you're only 5 months right? Don't worry I will be right next to you the whole time, Taylor will be there, your cousin and some family members. Aren't you excited to tell everyone about the babies?!" Justin said excitedly.

"Yeah! I can't wait to see the reactions of everyone when I walk out pregnant. Well that's definitely gonna shock everyone!" I replied. Justin walked behind me rubbing my stomach and trying to relieve the babies from kicking me like crazy.

"Sel, you're not wearing heels are you?" Justin asked.

"Of course I am, I am wearing these white ones." I replied.

"What! Your 5 months with triplets, I don't think heels are a good idea." Justin protested.

"Babe don't worry, I will bring flats and plus I am just performing once and I am probably gonna just sit in the chair for the whole time don't worry." I replied.

"Selly, promise me that if you do win I will walk with you all the way to the stage and up." Justin insisted.

"Sure but I am not gonna win. We both know that. I haven't won anything so why would I suddenly win a bunch of awards?" I asked.

"Whatever you say sel bear. Let's get into the Limo now." Justin said while guiding me to the car. I was wearing a white shoulder off dress with white heels. I had a pair of flats ready if I needed to change my shoes and a small purse carrying my phone, and touch up makeup.

"Selly, it will take us a few minutes to get there. Why don't you take a nap? Rest up, and there is no way we are going to the after party." Justin states, I was about to protest but I knew this is a lost cause. Laying my head on his shoulder I closed my eyes to take a quick nap.

"Babe, wake up. We are 5 minutes away now. Hung said he is gonna touch up your lipstick and eyeliner." Justin announced. I didn't wear much makeup except eyeliner, lipstick and a little eyeshadow. Hung said that we should impress and take advantage of the pregnancy glow. I honestly don't see the "glow" but I didn't feel like sitting in a chair for a few hours so I agreed. We drove up to the entrance and waited for it to be our turn to walk the carpet. Taylor was before us, then us, then Bad Blood Squad. Taylor walked a few spaces down and the manager asked us to get out of the car to get ready to walk the carpet. Justin first walked out and stood at the doorway blocking paparazzi from seeing me.

"Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are coming up right after Taylor Swift!" The announcer announced. Justin held his hand out and pulled me up, I stood facing my back to the paparazzi until it was our turn.

"Next up we have Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber walking together. Lets see what they are wearing!" the announcer announced again. I walked out with Justin linking our arms together. Gasps were heard all around us as everyone noticed that we were expecting.

"OMG I think this just made Grammy History! The long time power couple are expecting their first baby? And they announced it at the 2018 Grammy Awards?! OMG look how gorgeous Selena looks. The stunning white shoulder off dress and wait do I see white heels? Ok now we have to bow do to Selena Gomez, expecting and wearing 4 inch heels? WoW! And Justin Bieber looking as dapper as always has a little white flower to match his fiance's dress. Yep you heard that they got engaged a few months ago. Look at that ring, it looks like Selena's promise ring from Justin except its studded with heart shaped diamonds? What! Wow" The announcer explained our outfits and freaked out over the surprise.

"Selena to your right"

"Justin Your left"

"Strait forward"