Restaurant

Looking out of the tinted windows I watched as some of the people from the parties started to walk into the restaurant. I could hear people yelling questions and Celebrities names, trying to get their attention. A car cut in front of us and the driver honked the horn.

"Who is that?" Gigi asked.

"OMG! Camila look." Taylor said and showed some of them her phone. Everyone who looked at the phone faces all had a shocked and angry expression.

"What?" I asked, really wanting to know what they were so shocked about.

"Does this girl have a tracker on you?" Camila complained.

"Still don't know what's going on...." Before I could finish I saw someone I really didn't like to face.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Cara yelled. Everyone in the car stopped talking and looked at the car in front of us and back at Justin and I.

"Babe, I swear I don't know why..." Justin tried to reason with me.

"It's fine, it's not the first time." I replied and kissed Justin's hand. He squeezed it tightly and whispered.

"Wanna do something fun? She thinks she's so famous. Why don't we walk out now and take the spotlight from her?" My mouth fell open and Taylor beside me automatically screamed Duh!

"But that's mean, and..." I replied.

"Mean? This freaking loser think's she's so good and copies literally everything you do. She is so freaking fake! Come on let's go." Gigi said, starting to open the door. Hailey was currently on the other side of the door with Kylie and Kendall.

"Ummm... fine. Let's do it." I finally said, and everyone cheered happily. Gigi opened the door and walked out with the other bad blood squad, my friends then walked out, family member's also walked out and finally it was our turn. There was still some paparazzi taking pictures of Hailey, Kendall, and Kylie but soon they won't.

"Love you Sel's. You know the drill, squeeze my hand if anything is wrong or you're scared." He said and kissed me. Taking a deep breath we walked out. Every single camera was turned to us.

"Selena, are you here to confront Hailey?"

"Justin are you and Hailey together?" Justin squeezed my hand very tightly and bit his lips. I rubbed my fingers along his hand and he kissed my lips.

"Selena you look amazing."
"Selena are you friends with Hailey?"

"Selena you are wearing Pregnancy VERY well!"

"Love your dress"

"Selena you look like a hot air balloon."

"Justin you and Selena are adorable!"

"Are you guys hanging out with the giant squad of Hollywood A-list stars hanging out together?" Finally after what felt like hours we got into the restaurant. Closing my eyes and letting Justin lead me since I was feeling a little light headed.

"Sel are you ok?" My mom asked me once we got into the private room. To be honest no. my head was pounding, my feet hurt, the bump was dragging me down, and those comments. I tried so hard to ignore them but I couldn't just couldn't ignore it. Why did they have to keep asking these questions? And most importantly why the hell is Hailey here? Why won't she just leave us alone? I was broken out of my deep thoughts when Justin started to kiss my neck, sending tingles through my body.
"Babe, your mom just called you. You ok?" He asked, his face frowning with concern. I fixed my smile and tried my hardest to hide my unhappiness.

"Of course I am fine. I am gonna head to the bathroom." I answered. I just wanted to be alone for a minute and not have to see anyone.

"You sure you're ok? Want me to go with you?" Justin asked and winked at me.