Oh I see

"Sissy, can we stay in our dresses? I feel like it's a good day to wear a pretty dress." Gracie stated. The other girls nodded their heads, I thought for a moment and ended up agreeing.

"Sure girls. Eat your snacks and we can finish our tv show. Ok?" I asked.

"Yeah! Then we can go downstairs." Ally said. We finished the snacks and the tv show.

"Ummm can we stay up here a little longer?" Jazzy asked.

"Yeah, maybe the babies are kicking?" Ally suggested.

"Or we could...." Gracie was about to say but Justin appeared at the doorway.

"Hey babe! What are you girls doing?" Justin asked.

"Not much, we finished the tv show and the girls want to stay up here long." I answered.

"Oh never mind. Can we go down?" Jazzy asked.

"Sure?" I was very confused.

"Oh wait let me change." I started and walked to the closet, Justin pulled me back out and hugged my stomach.

"No don't you look very nice in that dress. I love you in it!" Justin complemented.

"Yeah, but what are we doing? Just eating lunch at the poolside. But if you want I can wear the dress?" I replied, and pouted my lips.

"Nope, don't change. Let's just go downstairs. Oh we can go to the In-N-Out drive through!" Justin exclaimed. The girls had a confused look on their faces and then they nodded their heads in agreement.

"Sure. Jay where's Jax?" I asked.

"Sleeping, I already put him in the car so lets go!" Justin said while guiding me to the back steps.

"Why are we going from the back?" I asked.

"Um because I have never been there before and I'm scared to go by myself." Gracie replied quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After In-N-Out~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been out and about for about 2 hours now. We have been to the park, mall, In-N-Out, Target, and the ice cream store.

"Okay Jay, I love bringing the kids around but really can we go home now?" I asked. I was tired and the babies were taking up all my energy. Justin looked at his phone before finally said.

"Yeah, Um let's head home now. Sel take a nap, the kids are all napping. Take a nap babe." Justin instructed. I would have argued but I was exhausted and had no energy to bicker. I took the blanket out from the little compartment and wrapped it around me. Justin placed his hand on my bump and I fell into the work of dreams. Zzzz

"Babe, wake up. We are home." Justin whispered in my ears. I smiled and looked at him.

"What time is it? Why have we been driving for such a long time?" I asked Justin. When I fell asleep it was around 2 now it was 3:30.

"Juju got lost while driving. And I had to go to the bathroom." Jaxon explained. I nodded my head and rested my eyes until the car stopped.

"Um Ally, Jazzy, Gracie, and Jax you kids can go in first. I am gonna help her out of the car first. You kids can go take a shower first ok?" Justin asked. His eyes eyeing the kids at the back, each of them all nodded their heads and jumped out of the car. Justin got out and rushed to my side of the car.

"Here let me help you babe." Justin said while helping me. We slowly walked to the door and Justin kissed me. Not a quick peck on the lips, but a long breathtaking kiss.