Award Show part two

"Our next performer is one of my best friends. She has a heart of gold and a voice like an angel. With 5 nominations including Song of the year, Best Pop vocal album, Pop Solo, Best Music Video, and Pop Collaboration. She shocked us all with the surprise that probably caused heart attacks, she just released a surprise album for all her fans, just because they supported her when she had an accident. Please welcome for the first time ever performing on the Grammy stage Selena Gomez!" Vanessa yelled.

All the lights in the room turned off and I got onto stage with my crew standing on the spot waiting for the lights to turn back on.

"We fall for each other at the wrong time, only for a moment, but I don't mind.

Guess I don't know where to draw the line, the line, the line.

And we'll play the same game every night.

Up in the clouds

Yeah, you know how to make me want you

When we come down, oh I know, yeah i know, it's over" I took a deep breath and bent my back backwards to help make the note higher and stronger.

"You don't know how to love me when you're Soooo-berrrr.

When the bottles are done you pull me closer.

And you're singing all the things that you're supposed to.

but you don't know how to looovvvee meee whenn you're soooobeeerrr." I belted out and the crowd went wild. People were screaming for me and I smiled and nodded my head in thanks while the transition played. The dancers danced around me and I joined in.

"Hit the lights, let the music move you.

Looooooose yourself tonight/ Come alive let the moment take you.

Looose control tonight.

Hit the lights, let the music move you, lose yourself tonight.

Coooooomeeee alive, let the moment take you loooooose controlllll tonight. (singing higher and going even higher)" I sang out. The lights went all over the room but stayed darker on the stage while I had the first outfit change. I wore a black leather pants and a black top, I had sun glasses on and instead of my diamond heels I had on black boots. The lights turned back on and the stage was red.

"You ain't gotta worry, it's an open invitation.

I'll be sittin' right here, real patient.

All day, all night, I'll be waitin' stand by.

Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you.

All day all night, maybe I am addicted for life, no lie.

I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.

I love you much, too much to hide you, this love ain't finished yet.

This love ain't finished yet

So baby whenever you're ready (going higher and higher).

When you're ready come and get it

Na na na na

Na na na na

Na na na na

When you're ready come and get it yeah yeah yeah. (each yeah is getting higher)." I sang happily. The crowd cheered and clapped excitedly. The version I was using for the award show was a new remix version. I was so excited for everyone to hear it, it seemed like most people liked it? The dancers and I went through our routen, I skipped a few moves so that I could also catch my breath and prepare for the next song. The lights flashed everywhere and then it got super bright and I started singing Slow Down.