The Note

The Note

Dear Selena,

I love you so much! I have a little surprise planned for you. Please wear the dress that I chose for you, it's with your manager Aleen. I have placed special shells all around the beach. Follow the shells. Love you Selly Bear!

Yours truly

Jay

Camera man (Adian): Aww that's so cute! Sel go into the tent the dress is hanging up over there

Looking over to my whole team all of them were grinning like idiots.

Selena: You all know what the plan was don't you.

Aleen: I don't know? We don't know anything except to give you the note

Selena: Sure

I said while rolling my eyes. Skipping into the dressing room and changing into the gorgeous dress Jay choice for me. It was a little snug around my stomach but it still fit. I walked out and found the path of shells guiding me further away from my team

Selena: Okay, you must have put these shells out.

I giggled and walked through the path. I stopped when I saw another note.

Hey Selly,

Don't worry about a thing I am focused on you today

Jay

This must be a new song he has been super secretive about. Aww its so cute. Picking up the note I continued to walk forwards. After a few more steps I saw another note.

Sel,

I'll be there for you, even though I'm gone

Holding you close, babe, close to my heart

Ju.

Smiling, I kept walking. I then saw a bouquet of red roses and a small note.

Love you babe,

See you soon Love.

Bing Bing Bing, my phone rang.

Selena: Hello?

Justin: You're almost here. I know you're getting imatiant. See you soon.

Then a picture of Justin's face cut off and another rose in front of his face. How did I get so lucky to be dating this guy. Suddenly I felt something get shot at me, at first I thought I was imagining it but then suddenly I felt pain like I never felt before. I looked down and saw a blood dripping from my legs, boom boom boom. Three more bullets came flying at me. One grazing my stomach, the other piercing right at my arm.

Selena: AHHH! JAY help! Someone plz AHHH.

Then I saw my whole security team running at me, and I fell to the ground.

Jason: Selena, come on don't close your eyes. Stay with us. Jay's coming soon

My vision blurred and I started to see spots in my vision. When I was about to close my eyes I saw the handsomest man come running at me. He dropped to me and held my head.

Justin: Selly, the ambulance is coming. Stay with me. It's gonna be ok.

Jazzy and Ally then came running to us.

Jazzy and Ally: SELLY! Oh My what happened!

Selena: Jay, listen to me

Justin: No don't say bye. You will be fine. Save your energy. They are almost here, do you hear them?