Conversation

Conversation

Chelsea: Selena, let's go somewhere private. Somewhere no one can hear us.

Selena: Okay?

Chelsea: Selena is there anything you and Justin wanna tell us?

Selena: Nope, um all's good?

Chelsea: Selena, I have a few theories and Justin asked me to keep an eye on you and you brought over 30 security members to the wedding.

Selena: Ok so you can't tell anyone and I don't want you to look at me differently.

Chelsea: Of course but does your mom know what you're gonna be telling me? You know we all care about you right?

Selena: Not yet, I don't want her to worry yet. Brian's gonna propose to her so I am gonna let her have a moment before she starts to worry about me. Ok so I don't know if you know but I went to the doctor a few days ago.

Chelsea: and Selena, you know you can tell me anything right?

Selena: Yeah, ok thank you. So the doctor said that I have Lupus. And on top of that um Justin doesn't know but I um I am pregnant. But I don't wanna tell him because Lupus cause miscarriages and I don't want him to be sad and heart broken

Chelsea: I understand Selena I won't tell anyone, but you should tell Justin soon, you're a couple you can lean on each other. Oh is that why you're filming and producing a lot of things right now?

Selena: Incase I do need to take some time off, then I have things ready to release.

Chelsea: Well, Selena takes it easy and what about the security?

Selena: I have a stocker again so they are just here for protection of everyone at the wedding. I just have a question, is it very obvious?

Chelsea: No not at all, just don't wrap your arms around your stomach. Lets go to the beach now!

Selena: Thanks for listening and I promise I will tell Justin just not yet. Lets go!

I walked towards the beach with Chelsea, when we reached the edge I stopped and watched Justin playing with his siblings. Aww maybe 1 year from now he will be playing with our kid! Justin noticed me standing there and waved for me to join. I unwrapped my towel around me and ran to Justin and the kids. Jazzy sat on the unicorn floaty with Ally. I pulled them around while splashing water on them.

Ally: Selly, you know there's a water floaty further in the ocean. Lets go!!

Jaxon: But am I allowed to go? I am not too small?

Selena: Jay, why don't you go with Jaz and Ally. I'll stay with Jax.

Justin: are you sure? You don't wanna go to the floats?

Selena: It's fine. Love yeah

Justin wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

Jazzy: Ewww. Can I stay with Selly?

Ally: Yeah I want Selly to come with us!

Selena: aww guys go with Jay. Or what about we all go and we see if Jax can play on it too. If not we can just sit on the floaty and just hang out with you guys.

Jax:I bet I can beat Jaz and Ally, I am a fast swimmer!

Selena: be careful, since you all have life vests and can swim, why don't you guys just swim in the front and stay near us though.

Justin: I'll count you guys off. 1 2 3 gooooo

Selena: You're so cute when you play with your siblings.

Justin: Well one day maybe that will be us playing with our kids.

What? Does he know?

Selena: Jay, would you want kids?

Justin didn't say anything until a few minutes later, trying to sort out his thoughts.

Justin: Of course! I love you and you are the only one I would want to have kids with! Selena what did you talk to Chealsea about?

Selena: Umm.. I'll tell you later.

Justin: no plz tell me now!

Selena: we are at the floats now lets go talk to the director person

Justin: Fine I have a secret too

Selena: sure

While I was rolling my eyes. My secret will be really surprising and really shock you

Jax: No that's not fair! You started before Justy said go! Ally nooooooooo

This is most likely what my future will look like now

Selena: Jax, your younger it's fine to be slower then your sisters. One day you will be just as fast as them ok? Why don't we go and play.

Selena: Excuse me, is there an age limit to the floats?

Director: must be older then 3 and younger than 50

Jax: Yay I can go on! Lets gooooo!

We played for about a few minutes before I started to feel light headed.

Selena: I am gonna sit at the float for a few minutes. You guys should play hide and seek, since no one is here right now.

Justin: It's getting dark guys why don't we go back and go get showered and eat dinner.

Selena: Babe, they can eat dinner with us if they want. I just have to film during the sunset and when the stars are out.

Justin: Umm... they um have to eat with dad right guys

Justin glanced over at the kids and the kids nodded their heads vigorously. What's going one?

Ally: Yeah um we need to eat with mom and dad, but I wanna watch you film your music video and stuff so we will come see you later!

Selena: Okay? I'll call for the ATV to come and pick us up.

When I walked over to call them I heard Justin whispering

Selena: The ATV will be here soon and I have to film, so see guys l later?

Justin: Ok, love you. Come on guys I'll bring you guys to the room. Babe I'll be back

Few minutes later, my team was set up on the beach ready for the music video.

Selena: ready?

I was wearing my dress that Justin chose for me, he thought I looked very nice in.

Aleen: ready on my count 3 2 1

Selena:

Happiness

Ain't something you sit back and you wait for

Mm-mm, ah-ah

Confidence

Is throwing your heart through every brick wall

Mm-mm, ah-ah

I kick-start the rhythm

All the drama's in remission

No, I don't need permission

Feels so, feels so, feels so good to dance again

With my emotions, I just start going in

With everything

To dance again

Feels so, feels so, feels so good

Aleen: Ok Selena that was great lets do that again.

We went on for about 1 hour before the sun was at the edge of the water. A note was passed to me and it said. 

(I changed a few things)