CHAPTER 10

Trigger Warning: Verbal and a bit of physical and domestic abuse. Do not put up with people who behave like this in relationships. It's toxic and unhealthy.

--

"What the hell was that?" yelled Draco as we stumbled into the living room.

"I'm so sorry, I just had to get out of there!" I said, steadying myself.

"Get out? Whatever for?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"I wasn't having a good time and I didn't want to stay there any longer" I said. I started to make my way to my room, too tired to have a conversation.

"You're lying to me aren't you?"

"What makes you think that?" I said, waking up the stairs and into my room, Draco followed.

"I saw you" he said, shutting the door behind him.

My heart stopped in my chest. Saw me? Did he mean he saw me with George?

"Saw me doing what?" I asked, trying to stop my voice from shaking.

"You were dancing with that git Weasley" he said.

So he had seen me with George. I had to try and pretend that it was nothing, I couldn't risk Draco getting mad.

"So?"

"You know how much I hate him" he replied.

"It's not like you were dancing with him" I scoffed.

"I don't trust him. Merlin knows what he had on his mind when he was dancing with you"

"What do you mean by that?" I turned around to finally face him. I could feel the anger beginning to spew in my words.

"Don't you see it? He's lonely, doesn't even have his twin brother for company, all he wants is to get you into bed with him" said Draco as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I closed my fingers into fists, hoping that I would be able to control my anger. How dare he say that?

"Are you fucking hearing yourself Draco? You have no right to make such accusations!" I yelled.

"You're my girlfriend, I know what's right for you and what isn't. I know the Weasleys, scum of the earth all of them are. Especially that George"

"What do you think of yourself? Not everyone on this planet has the same intentions like you think they do Draco-"

"St-"

"No! Let me finish! I'm George Weasley's friend, FRIEND. I hope you know what that means though you're not a very good one yourself. I don't want to sleep with him, don't you trust me even a little bit? And even if he did want to sleep with me, do you think I would give in? Don't you think him and I both know that I have a boyfriend? A little trust would be wonderful Draco" I spat, I had to let it all out.

Why couldn't he go back to being how he was at Hogwarts? He used to be so considerate of my feelings, and oddly kind. That is why I had fallen in love with him in the first place.

Draco's chest heaved up and down, I had never seen him look this angry before.

In a matter of a second, Draco had pushed me hard into the wall, his forearm pressing against my neck and his other hand wrapped tightly around my arm.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that" he said, lowering his voice to a dangerous whisper.

"Y-you're hurting me" I struggled to say.

He immediately let go,

"Sorry" he said, still breathing heavily.

"Get out" I said quietly.