Q&A

Q1) Are you planning on writing another book?

Ans 1) At the moment, no. But I am planning on writing a few one shots based on the two books I've already written. Would you guys like that?

Q2) What happens in the end, after Evelyn and George meet finally?

Ans 2) I've sort of left it on the readers to decide what happens in the end. But what I personally think happens is that George and Evelyn don't get back together, they were apart for too long. Evelyn will always love George more than her husband, that's a secret she isn't going to tell anyone. But she's married to another man and she's tried hard to move on. George and Evelyn go their separate ways, but they'll still be in love with each other. Because they never fell out of love, they were just forced to move on.

But like I said, I've left it to you to decide, so cook up all the stories you want :)

Q3) Do Fred and Alice meet up in the afterlife?

Ans 3) Afterlife is sort of a complicated concept but for those of you who believe in it, yes, I'm sure they do. I'm sure they reunite in the afterlife and Fred actually remembers everything, he gains all his memory back.

Q4) Why did you end it that way? Did you have it planned like that?

Ans 4) Originally, everything was going to be alright. Fred would regain his memory, George and Evelyn would end up together and there'd be a happily ever after. But I thought that that wouldn't have been very impactful, I wanted something more lasting. Something people would remember. Which is why, yesterday (Oct 2) I lay on my bed, closed my eyes and imagined all the possible endings I could give this book. Finally, it hit me and put it all down today.

I've said it before, I don't plan my books all the way to the end, I write whatever comes to mind. And this was what came to my mind.

Q5) Does George end up with Angelina?

Ans 5) No, unfortunately, George ends up alone. A tiny part of him still hoped that he could be with Evelyn but he can't find it in himself to get together with anyone.

Q6) How old is Ben?

Ans 6) He's six years old.