Part 3

When Clarissa opened her eyes, all she saw was bright white light. She raised her arms to rub the sleep out her eyes as she sat up. She noticed that she was on a bed of some sort, and by the looks of it, she was in a hospital. All alone in the ward, she laughed to herself as she remembered her magical dream of meeting the Potters and Sirius Black. The heat must have gotten to her, she concluded in her head.

"Oh good, you're awake."

Her head automatically turned towards where the voice came from. In front of her, dressed in all black with an AC/DC shirt on was Sirius Black. A scream erupted from her mouth and she ducked her head between her arms and rested them on her legs. Multiple sets of footsteps began running towards her bed.

"We heard a shout, is everything alright?" A voice that Clarissa recognized as Fleamont's asked.

She felt her bed dip, "Clar, what's going on? Does something hurt?"

Clarissa lifted her head up and made eye contact with a concerned James Potter. Losing control of her body momentarily, Clarissa reached out to him and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. Naturally, James' arms went around her waist as if they've done this thousands of times. Once again, her brain caught up with her body's actions and as if being burned by him, Clarissa brought her arms back to her side causing James to deflate and pout.

"Where am I?" She asked them, although feared that she already knew the answer.

"We brought you to St. Mungo's to see what's going on. Thank goodness for James' chaser skills otherwise we would need the Healer to check up on a cracked skull as well." Fleamont explained to her, reminding Clarissa of her fainting episode as well.

Accepting this is definitely not a dream anymore, she asked what the verdict on her condition was. The strange thing was that physically, nothing was wrong with her. The Healer told them that the Potters could take Clarissa back home once she woke up. She didn't put up a fight when the Potters said they should continue this at the manor and lead her towards a fireplace. James noticed her frightful expression as she watched Sirius be engulfed in green flames as he dropped the floo powder and yelled for Potter Manor.

"Dad," James called out before his father could disappear off like his Mum, "Could you activate my portkey to the Manor. Clar's looking a bit nervous, I don't want her to end up somewhere else or break an ankle because of the landing."

Fleamont looked at the girl's face and realized that it did become a shade or two paler. He nodded his head and tapped his wand on his son's ring. It began to glow a pulsing white.

"You remember how to activate it right?" Fleamont asked his son, in which he received a nod.

"Alright, I'll see you both at home."

The two watched the Potter patriarch disappear in green just like the previous times. James looked towards Clarissa whose eyes are still fixated on the fireplace. He grabbed her hands and held them tightly.

"This will be a bit better than Floo travel," He told her before saying Potter Manor which activated the portkey.

Clarissa barely noticed anything besides the bright white light that enveloped the two. Once she opened her eyes once more, her environment changed. Instead of the stark white walls of the hospital, a deep burgundy red was everywhere. The Potter Manor had a warm undertone to it, the walls being dark red and the dark wood flooring. A giant fireplace sat in the middle of the living space with a family portrait hung above the mantle piece.

James lead her towards the plush sofa, which she was very much thankful for because once again her brain caught up with her body and began to feel dizzy.