Part 5

Clarissa woke up to sunlight streaming down her face. She recalled from last night that there was a gigantic window near the bed so she must have forgotten to draw the curtains close. She groaned in annoyance and buried her face further into her pillow to block out the sun. Oddly enough her pillow seemed to hug her back, so Clarissa slowly opened her eyes and saw that she didn't bury her face into a pillow, but into James' chest.

However instead of escaping from under his hold, she snuggled deeper into it. They fit together perfectly like two puzzle pieces. Clarissa also noticed that instead of seeing the unknown quidditch team shirt James wore last night; his toned torso was in full display. Guess all those quidditch practices and games worked out well for him. Absentmindedly, she began to draw random shapes on his torso, causing the messy haired boy to stir from his slumber.

"Quit it love, that tickles." He murmured softly; his voice deeper.

Just realizing what she was doing, Clarissa shot up from her position, almost falling out of bed. Apologies stumbled out of her lips as James sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, amusement clear on his face.

"It's alright Clar, I should be the one apologizing. I forgot about your... predicament. Must've been a shock to wake up next to this huh?" He gestured to his chest, smirking as he teased her.

Clarissa rolled her eyes but chuckled nonetheless, "Yes James, I almost had a heart attack."

Quiet laughter filled the room before settling to a comfortable silence until Clarissa spoke again.

"Do we uh, do we do this often then?" She gestured to the bed, a light blush dusted her cheeks.

James thought about omitting the truth, not wanting to make her uncomfortable but, he figured it would get them nowhere and would might even make her remember thinks quicker.

"Not as often as when we were children, but yes, occasionally I would sneak into your dorms or vice versa," He told her.

"Sneak into my dorms?" Clarissa questioned before putting the puzzles together herself.

"I'm in Ravenclaw, aren't I?"

James nodded, glad she could remember some bits about Hogwarts. He watched her sit back down on the bed, turning her gaze towards him.

"Can you tell me more? About how we met, and Hogwarts?" She asked him.

As James was about to start, a loud knock came from the door followed by some yelling.

"You both better be appropriate because I'm coming it regardless!"

The door swung open and Sirius came bounding in already dressed for the day. He took one look at James' shirtless chest and smirked.

"Ah, I see you both got reacquainted huh?" Sirius asked with a smirk, his eyebrows wiggling suggestively.

James grabbed a pillow from behind him and chucked it towards the lad, "Bugger off Padfoot!"

Sirius barked out a laugh and just dodged the pillow, "Hey, I only came in to tell you that breakfast is ready and everyone's waiting."

Sirius picked up the pillow on the ground and threw it back to James. He ran his eyes over the both of them before waltzing out, a content smile on his face. James placed the pillow on the bed properly before climbing out.

"We should get ready, wouldn't want to keep them waiting. Are you able to find your way down to the dining room?" James asked her, halfway out the door.

Clarissa nodded, "I'm sure I can manage to find my way."

James accepted her response and just as he was leaving, he heard Clarissa shout his name, causing him to look back to see her fiddling with her fingers looking shy.