Chapter 2: The Royal Summit

Luna put on her black ripped jeans with her white nikes, her t-shirt was black with her favorite singer, Billie Eilish. She went over to her mirror and started combing her hair to make her slick back ponytail. Then, she grabbed her silver crown and placed it upon her head. She heard her door creek open as her father peeked in to fetch her for the summit this evening.

"It's nearly sunset, Luna." Her father said peacefully. "Come out to the throne room so we can board our horses and leave." Luna got up from her chair and walked out of her room.

"You're not in your dress?" Her father said.

"You know I don't like dresses, dad." Luna said.

"Well, you still look nice." Her father said. The two walked into the throne room as a Lady walked into the room.

"Your horses are ready to travel for the Summit, your highness." The lady said, bowing her head. Rocklin smiled and bowed his head back as thanks. But shortly after, two guards busted through the door, holding a trespasser captive. Luna looked at who the soldiers were carrying. Novo ? She thought.

"We found the Fire Prince lurking just off the borders, My King." the soldier reported.

"Prince Novo ." Rocklin said. "What are you doing in my Kingdom?"

"I promise you, King Rocklin this is a big misunderstanding. I-" Rocklin cut him off, slowly getting angry.

"Was kidnapping and holding my daughter captive a misunderstanding?" Rocklin shot back.

"I played no part in my mother's scheme." Novo said mercifully. "I was banished from the Fire Flare Kingdom, I have nowhere to go. I helped your daughter escape." Rocklin stared at him in shock.

"He really didn't set you up, Luna?" Rocklin asked, looking at his daughter.

"No, he and.... My boyfriend-" Rocklin cut Luna off.

"Excuse me, did you say Boyfriend?" Rocklin asked.

"Yes.... Novo and my Boyfriend risked their lives to save me from Novo's mother. I guess while my boyfriend was taking us here, Novo's mom kicked him out."

"What do you want us to do with him, Sire?" The soldier asked. There was silence in the room for a second. King Rocklin looked around and then, his face rested. Luna looked at her father's face. He had come to a conclusion.

"Prince Novo will remain here as our guest until further notice. You will treat him as if he were an Earth Nature Royal." Rocklin said. "As a Royal, he will attend the Summit with my daughter and I." The Guards let him go and Novo walked up and stood next to Luna.

"Thank you, King Rocklin." Novo said.

"Please just call me Rocklin." He responded "You helped save my daughter's life, Letting you stay here is the least I can do."

"We are gonna be late at this pace." Luna said. "Novo you can ride on my horse. We should get going."

"My daughter is right. Lets go." Rocklin said. The three walked out of the castle to see two horses. One was brown with white splodges, and the other was white with a lavender tint. The three walked over and pet their horses, Luna got onto her horse, helping Novo on as well. After a moment, the three signaled their horses to start the ride, then they started riding towards the 4 Nation Summit.

Luna, Rocklin and Novo arrived at the 4 nation summit. The building was huge. The gated entrance had golden engravings of all 4 elements in one circle, Once the gated opened for them, the horses trotted through into the courtyard. There were fountains on each side, with forest critters on the ground, in the trees and fish in the fountains. The grass here was pure green, Luna looked around and in the tree he saw A Fire Falcon. Queen spice was here. Suddenly, another Falcon screeched. It was Novo's Fire Falcon, Ash. Ash flew and landed on Novo's shoulder to greet him, then took its place next to Spice's Falcon. Then, Luna heard roaring in the sky. When she looked up they were Navy and Light Blue Dragons, Queen Sky and Prince Kris were just arriving. Water...Fire....Earth. Almost all of us are here. I wonder where the Air King is.... Luna thought to herself. Their horses soon approached the entrance of the building. Rocklin, Luna and Novo all got off their horses. Rocklin started walking towards the entrance.