Chapter 8 : Pisces!

It was morning upon the Earth Nature Kingdom. The six teens were in Kayla's room gathered around. As of today they only had 12 days left to find the last 5 zodiacs to complete their mission. It was just 4 days ago when Zoey, the Golden Aries joined their cause. Now, all they needed was to find the Water Zodiacs and the Air. Then they could go back to the meeting place, and see what else was in store. As they sat, they were figuring out who to find next, and how.

"We should start at the Water Mists Kingdom." Jay suggested.

"Why there?" Kayla asked.

"It's closest, technically." He said.

"I agree." Luna said. "Look, if nobody wants to go to the Water Mists Kingdom, I'll go myself." She offered. The rest of her friends looked at her with smiles on their faces. She stared at them as silence flooded Kayla's room. Slightly angered, she asked

"What's with the faces?" Luna asked.

"You just want a chance to see Smokey." Kayla taunted.

"N-No!" She said "I was going to go after Pisces, and just in case he or she is a royal, It would only be safer if a Royal went."

"How can you be sure He or She is a Royal?" Zoey said, sharpening her knife.

"I don't but you saw how quick it was with Khalil, when we went to Virgo Corner." Luna said.

"She kinda has a point." Kayla said. "Maybe we should let her go."

"Pisces? You said?" Khalil asked. Luna nodded.

"I can come with you!" Kayla said.

"No, I'll be alright." Luna said. "I need some alone time from my duties anyways."

"Well, be safe and come back with our Golden Pisces!" Jay said. Luna waved goodbye to her friends, and got up to get her travel bag, then proceeded to the Water Mists Kingdom. She picked up her crown off the dresser in her room and put it into her hair. Walking out of her room, she saw Zoey. The two didn't exchange any words, just gave a nod. Luna walked down the stairs into the throne room and saw her dad conferencing with the Royal Staff about changes around the castle, she briefly waved at her dad and proceeded to walk out the castle. Once outside, she walked out past the fountain, and to the side of the castle where there laid an Apple Tree. There, Passionfruit was eating apples under the tree. Luna went up to her and put her saddle on her back.

"We're going to Pisces City today, Passion" Luna said. Passionfruit let out a soft neigh and lowered herself so Luna could get on. Luna jumped onto her house and ran her fingers through Passionfruit's mane. Then, she softly pushed her heels into Passionfruit's side to make her run. Luna rode out of her castle grounds to enter the City. Most of the Taureans were out selling foods and just going about their day. Luna noticed they were watching her as she rode towards the Water Mist Borders. She passed through Taurus City with ease. It was nearly October, so the day was cooler with a comfortable breeze that Luna seemed to like. Looking at the sky, the sun had almost reached its peak, it was nearly noon. She started to pass through Capricorn Mountains, and she saw different Capricorns jumping up the mountain gracefully to get to their Cave Homes. Some even turned around to look at Luna. Once past the Mountains, Luna crossed over into Water Mist Kingdom territory. Unafraid, she continued to ride deeper into the Water Mists, she had reached Pisces City. Then she heard a roar in the sky. It was a Water Dragon! She signaled Passionfruit to go faster. She had to get away from the unknown dragon before it caught her. She looked back into the sky and the dragon was lowering itself to Luna's level. She continued to ride her horse until she noticed who was riding the Dragon. It was Smokey. She pulled on Passionfruit's mane to get her to stop and she came to a hard stop. She was halfway into Pisces City, but she wondered why Smokey was here?