Prologue: Chaos Unfolds

~A week after the twins birth~

~3s POV~

"You ok, Honey?" I had just got the kids down for bedtime and I was settling down on the couch to snuggle and watch some TV. "Yeah. I'm ok, just a bit stressed because of the twins. I guess I need some time alone with you." I reply, resting my head on his chest and placing my hand on his. "You know, I could make you stress free, right here, right now..." I giggle, and make a small nod, knowing what he was going to do.

Warning! Make out scene ahead! Astrix will be placed at the start and end of the scene for anyone who wishes to skip it!

***************************************

Tobias goes straight in, kissing me passionately and holding my hand tightly. I don't resist, only fall into the kiss more. Soon enough, he bites my lip and we start the french kissing. Our tongues touch and move around each others mouths, and after a minute of doing so, we break apart and blush madly. Looking into each others eyes, Tobias smirks and takes his shirt off, then placing his hand under my shirt, on my hip, he pulls me into another kiss, transitioning into a french kiss soon afterward. I push into the kiss and move my hands up and down his body, feeling his smooth skin against my hands. He starts to pull my shirt off so it isn't in the way, and I help, but then I hear crying coming from another room.

***************************************

I groan and make sure my shirt is on properly before going to check on the twins. "Tobias! Both kids are awake again, I need assistance!" I sigh and pick up Orion, comforting him in my arms. I sing Into the light to get him to sleep, and as Tobias comes in and comforts Octavia, joining in with singing our favourite song.

[C-Cora; T-Tobias; Both] They are singing in their respective languages (Inklish and Octoling(And yes, Tobias and Cora are both fluent in both languages if you wanted to know)) These are the English Lyrics for Into the Light from the Fandom Wiki if you are wondering.

C: So are you letting go?

So am I

I shoot for the sky

We want that

T: Needing light

C: I don't mean to say that

T: You're colder

C: You can laugh your way through, yeah

In the night

T: Through the moon

C: So now you have the day.

Both: Cause I know you

You're the morning dew

T: We'll show what you are

Coming on in

We need you both to stay

So we'll fight for you all night

All I want

Falling through the light

I'll shoot for the sky

We'll show what you are

Pulling on, yeah

We know what you owe

Star shine

So we'll fight for you

Oh yeah, all I want

Both: Come into the light

I'll shoot for the sky

The twins fall asleep and we put them back down in their cots. "Singing always works." I say, yawning as I leave the room and going back to the couch with Tobias. "You, misses, need some sleep." He tells me, tickling me slightly. "No, I don..." I yawn and realise that he was right, "Ok, maybe I do." "Go to bed honey, I'll come soon. But I'll deal with kids if they wake up." I nod tiredly and he kisses me on the lips and saying, "Love you princess." "Love you too prince." I go to the bedroom and get into the bed. I shiver slightly and wrap myself in a blanket before feeling 2 arms wrap around me. "I did say I'd be coming soon." I hear Tobias' voice, and he strokes my hair. Then, he sings a song and his soothing voice puts me to sleep.

I just hope that the next year isn't going to be as chaotic as this.