Chapter 1

-1 year Later-

-3s POV-

If I said that this year hasn't been chaotic at all, I'd be lying...

When I thought that it wouldn't get anymore chaotic, I was wrong and everything is just as chaotic as when the kids were first born. Who knew having kids would be so hard at times!

"Tobias, I need help with the twins!" I shout into the next room, Orion sat on my knee being calm whilst Octavia tried to walk, but failed and just crawled to the other side of the room instead. "Ava being a bit ambitious and energetic again?" He asks me. "Yes, she is. I need her to calm down so I can get them both dressed." Laughing, he picks her up and put her on his shoulders. "Who said they needed to get dressed? Let them just stay in PJs. C'mon Octavia, lets go into the living room and try walking." Sighing, I lay Orion down as Tobias takes Octavia and start to do the usual process of changing. Nappy, then clothing. I play with him a little during it, tickling him gently which made him laugh. Once finished, I pick him up and stand him on his feet. His small fingers grip onto mine in order to stay balanced. Smiling at me, he slowly lets go to try balancing himself without gripping onto anything. For a few seconds, it works, but after he looses that balance and falls onto his bum. Laughing, he clapped and said my name. "Mama." Shocked, I shouted Tobias and he came running with Octavia in his arms. "Mama," he repeated. Tobias smiles at me and I smile back, we were ecstatic! "Well, Ava can say something as well." Placing her next to her brother, he tries to help her say the word. Finally after a few minutes, she says it again. "Dada!" "Aww, they grow up so fast, don't they." "They certainly do princess," he replies, placing a kiss on my forehead. 

Having kids may be chaotic at times, but it's a great experience and seeing them grow up is what makes it so special. I wonder what's up next in the future. 

A.N: Hello everyone! I'm finally back after a long break, and as you can guess there are some slight changes. The kids names are now Octavia and Orion instead of Primrose and Kris, along with some pretty crazy nicknames. Octavia is either Tavia, Tavi or Ava, and Orion is either Ry or oreo (I blame a nickname website for this one), which I kinda like XD. I like the new names more than the previous ones and I hope you guys like them as well. 

A short chapter for today. May only be 300 words, but there wasn't much to talk about. The chapters coming will be longer, I promise, I just need to ease myself back into writing the 38 saga.

I hope you all have a great day/night! -Catalyst