Chapter 6

-Octavia's POV- (2nd February, for plot convenience and the kids are now 11) 

Like always, me and Oreo were at home, whilst our parents were doing whatever job they did. It had been three years now since I first started wondering what the New SS was, and when mum and dad went out, I went looking around on the internet from time to time to try and find information. I did this two years in as I ignored it for a while, trying to take it off my mind but not being able to fully stop thinking about it. 

However, today was not one of these days where I used all my time to research, ultimately failing in gaining much information. Today, our friend group were over and we were going to mess around whilst mum and dad are out. 

"Hey Liv! You know if Danny, Alex and Tom are coming? Or is it just you, Emma, Rosie, and Jack today?" I ask, dangling my arm off the couch as I lay there, staring at the ceiling. "Nah, don't expect those guys to come. Knowing them, they are at home playing games and just being themselves." "Quick question, what the hell are we doing whilst we are here Tavi?" Emma interrupts, causing me to sit up and shrug at the sudden question.  "What about we all play some video games?" Jack suggests, and most of us just shake our heads because we usually played games, so we wanted to do something different. "Can any of you sing or play some kind of instrument?" Orion asks out of nowhere. 

"I play ukulele." Liv answers with. "I can slightly do drums." Jack follows up with. "I can play ocarina." Rosie also answers, finally taking her headphones out and putting her drawing pad down. Me and Emma were the only ones who couldn't play instruments, so we volunteered for singing or filming if we needed it--specifically me singing and Emma filming.

"Great! Then let's play some random songs! I can play guitar and we can just do some random stuff before mine and Tavi's mum and dad get home." Everyone agrees with the plan and we get to work with what to play.

In the end though, we didn't need to plan what we were going to play--we all already knew. "ANIME SONGS!" We all shout in unison before Rosie starts randomly playing 'September' on her ocarina. Taking a break to laugh, we all make jokes about that song before finally playing what we wanted to play. From 'Shinzo wo Sasageyo', to MHA's 'The Day', to even random anime songs we found on the internet, we played for a few hours, enjoying ourselves and getting to joke around. 

"Ready everyone? 3, 2, 1..." "SASAGEYO, SASAGEYO! SHINZO WO SASAGEYO!" Everyone stops playing their instruments and does the salute that anyone and everyone must do when listening to Sasageyo, and it was perfect in every way possible. We had our entire friend group chanting that chorus and saluting for the scouts that were in a new found anime I watched called, Attack On Titan, and I had even gone and gotten my scout jacket from my room to make it even better. 5/7 perfect, would do again. 

"What are all you trouble makers up to?" From the entrance to the room, we my mum and dad with arms crossed and bags on shoulders, what looked like bandages on parts of their arms and in different clothes to when they left. "Hey mum and dad! We were just messing around since we were bored because you left us home alone again." Orion explains. "Well, we have a job to do and we can't take you so you kind of have to entertain yourselves, we are sorry about that. Anyway, looks like you've been having fun. Now, get tidied up and we can have some food." We do as we say and as a group, we all sit down and joke about stuff before our friends had to leave. 

"Hey Tavi, are you really still going after the truth about that weird group, cult, thing?" Rolling my eyes, I add some more information to my notebook before hiding it away in a secure spot and then taking a spot beside him as he listened to Fly Octo Fly on repeat. "Yes, I am Oreo. I just want to know the truth about it, don't you? It's strange that they are hiding it from us, and I want to find out everything about it." "If mum and dad are hiding it from us, it's probably better that we stay out of it. It's better for us and our future."

"Yeah... Ok then..."

Little did I know, but my curiosity wouldn't stop bothering me and I would one day find out what they were really hiding from us.

The truth of our family and why so much was kept away from us...

A.N: 2 chapters to go everyone!!! This chapter is mainly a filler chapter to add some more fun stuff before next chapter, where everything is going to be pilled upon the twins and they will finally find out the secret. This chapter was a pain to write because of the fact that all I kept writing in was anime stuff and this is splatoon, not anime. I added it anyway, and it turned out ok. This isn't one of the bigger main books anyway, so we should be fine.

Except from that, enjoy this chapter and be prepared for next chapter because there will be a lot that is important towards the start of next book, and I hope you all have a great day or night! 

-Catalyst