Psst...

Hey?

You guys still here?

Brilliant. Well, I have an update for you, and you're gonna love it. Are you ready for....

38 Saga Book 4: Black Hybrids?

14 years with peace and quiet; 14 years with no major disturbances; 14 years of Petra being dead, Pearl grieving and the agents of the Squidbeak Splatoon dealing with minor issues

14 years with peace and quiet; 14 years with no major disturbances; 14 years of Petra being dead, Pearl grieving and the agents of the Squidbeak Splatoon dealing with minor issues. Not to mention Cora (Agent 3) and Tobias (Agent 8) starting a family, Lance and Marie getting married and so much more.

14 years of peace...

Isn't that a little too long for our main characters?

I think our main villain would agree with that. So what would happen if a familiar member of the huge, confusing family, reappears but as a villain, 3 people already having known about them being alive? (Theoretically) What would happen when people are kidnapped, experimented on, turned evil against their will and forced to fight their families? What if...

They couldn't save those who they dearly loved, and had to watch them die?

The agents would say that it's nothing new, but within the chaos of this new villain, they would all realise that this fight would be something new. This adventure was going to be different to anything else they have done in their lifetime. This adventure was going to change all of their lives, PERMANETNLTY.

And it all starts with Petra, better known as Keigo.

Prolouge to come soon...