Our home

'Xiang Hao Ting!!'

Shigu yelled.

Bite marks and scratches colours his entire body. He limps all the way from the bathroom to the bed. He picked a pillow and smacked Haoting. He wanted to beat up Haoting so bad, but his body hurts so much, so he threw the pillow. The Monster raised his head from the duvet, eyeing Shigu's body and clearly enjoying his artwork.

Last night Shigu remembered being embraced, then he went to heaven. Now he looks like a beaten up corpse.

'Are you a dog?! Look at me!''

He spreads his arms. Haoting nods. He is looking.

'I am' 

'I told you to control yourself.' 

'I did' 

' Then explained this!' 

He turned his back towards Haoting. With only small towel covering his body, marks of Haoting's bites and scratches can been seen forming all over his body. Haoting moved to the edge of the bed and grabbed Shigu around his waist. He buries his head along his spine, backhugging him, he slowly traced the fresh marks.

Their first time at the hotel was sensual. It took him all his willpower not to break Shigu. Now, having their own place and freedom, his possessiveness of Shigu grows. They will start attending college in a few days. Because of the distance, they can only meet during the weekend. It will be too much hassle to commute daily.

Last month Shigu found out that Haoting was lying about the rental cost. They are able to find another affordable unit, but much smaller studio with Haoting's dad help. He gave him silent treatment for a few weeks. Last night, he finally talked to Haoting again.

'I'm sorry' - 

'....'

' Are you mad cos I leave marks? Can you walk?' 

' I just need to rest a bit. I'll be fine.' 

' I will ask Sun Bo to help Zhigang-Ge at the cafe. I'll get us some breakfast. How's that?' 

Shigu nodded. He sits slowly on the bed, with Haoting still embracing him and drawing him onto his lap. Haoting nuzzled his neck playfully.

' I am not mad already. But can you control yourself better? I can't walk properly. And it's hot, I don't want to wear long-sleeves outside.' Shigu laughed. ' I thought I was gonna die last night.'

Haoting emptied himself after not being able to talk or touch Shigu for the whole month. Reminder to self. Do not make Shigu angry or he will hold off sex.

' I will work hard for you.' 

' I will too.' 

' Breakfast?' - Haoting released Shigu from his embrace.

'Hmmm'

______________________________________________

Author's note: Part 1 is done! Slow and steady people!