Part 24 : Happy 7th Anniversary

Shigu squirms around Haoting's embrace along the hallway. 

He wants to kiss Haoting but Haoting did not give in easily. Shigu tip toed in the elevator, grinding his body nearer, 'You're hot.', he whispers. He parted his lips, hovering near Haoting's.

 But Haoting hold his shoulder firmly. He gazes into his eyes and smiles. Tempting but not yet.  

Shigu glares and whines. It's his way protesting. Haoting looks inhumanly hot and it annoys him how popular he is among his colleagues.   

Haoting chuckles at the reaction. Shigu is easily drunk with strong alcohol, plus he had way too much caffeine during their drive here. With him being a light- drinker, it did not take much alcohol for him to be drunk. He should ban Shigu from drinking without him around. He has difficulty to breath just looking at Shigu now. His sexual pull is too strong. If he kisses him now, he won't be able to stop.  Just a few more steps.

They managed to walk into their hotel room without fucking each other in the hallway.

BANG!

Shigu pushed Haoting with his back on the door when he locks the door. Haoting is leaning with his back against the door. 

Damn. That's hot. Haoting lets Shigu do whatever he wants. 

Both hands now pulling on Haoting's jacket to bring him closer. He's hungry. He savour the kiss and smiles in between, alternating between harsh and playful. Haoting enjoys the bold moves. He took off their jackets while Shigu is busy claiming his lips. He tilts his head, deepening the kiss. 

He pulled the black shirts off their body. His hand roams in familiar territory, fingertips tracing the contour of Shigu's body. Light moans escaped the thin lips. Haoting pecks on Shigu's forehead.

Shigu's breath is a mess. His eyes glint with lust. His tongue peeking from his swollen lips. 

'Hi sexy. Wanna move to the bed?'

Haoting brings themselves to the bed, carefully laying Shigu in the centre. He snuggles along Shigu jawline and near the ears. Shigu feels his skin burned on the spots Haoting kisses him. His hands are busy trying to take off their jeans, but Haoting is not letting him do it. He just grind their clothed lengths together. He locked his eyes on Shigu's.

It's painful. He wants release. Haoting takes his time to prepare Shigu.

' Relax...I'll make you feel good. ' Haoting runs his lips lower. Kissing on every exposed parts. He threw Shigu's jeans away. 

He's mine. 

He pinned the hips firmly on the bed. 

Shigu grabs Haoting's hair as he felt the warmth of Haoting mouth on his length, 'arghhhhhhh!'. He surrenders to pleasure.

*

'Here, hold me. I want to see you face.' Haoting flips Shigu body back onto the bed, facing him. 

Shigu is losing his energy to ride Haoting. He whines. 'Help me...' His body trembles as he tries to contained himself. The hunger is consuming him more and more.

Haoting laughed and shuts him with a kiss. Shigu wanted to have sex but he really likes to make Haoting do the extra work. Not that he's complaining. He pushed Shigu to lay on his back , and take the back of one knee higher so he can enter deeper. He pounds harder and faster.

Shigu gripped the bed-sheet tight as his body bounced. 'Ah Haoo! Ahhhhhh, no..more!' .  He trembles. His body started twitching. He rakes his hairs as his head is taken aback. He is gasping for air as Haoting is increasing his pace along his pounding.