Mine

A/N: You know that longing you feel whenever your partner has to be away? Yeah...channel that feeling into our lovebirds. 

*

The alarms goes off. 

3PM. 15 minutes to go.

'Hmmm...haa...Ah Hao....no more...arghhhhh!!',  Shigu grabs Haoting tight - both hands clawing on Haoting's back. He dig his nails along the broad back and bites on Haoting's neck. The pain is blinding but he wants more. His lips quivers. He let out barely audible moan. He don't really want it to stop as he pulls Haoting deeper.

'Come on Shigu, last one...come for me.' Haoting worked on Shigu's length while thrusting faster. He loves Shigu tenderly but when it comes to sex, Shigu likes to play it rough.

Haoting held Shigu's waist while fastening his pace. 

He grab tightly that his hand marks would be there for days. He swooped in for a kiss when he feels Shigu is closed.

'Fuuuucck! Haaaaaa...That's it!'

'Arghhhh...ahhhh...'

Haoting slumped his body beside Shigu, with his left arm rounding the tiny frame nearer. Shigu had his eyes closed. He snuggles nearer, burying his head in Haoting's embrace. His heart is full and his eyes started getting teary.

They laid down for a few minutes in silence.

'I'll wait for you here. Every week. Let's work hard.'

Haoting nodded. Stealing another quick kiss just below the ear. Shigu giggles playfully, wiping his tears away. 

BAM ! BAM ! BAM!!

The door banged loudly. 

'Xiang Hao Ting! How long do I have to wait!? Come out now!'

They can hear Haoting's Dad fuming outside their flat. 

'No! Shigu ! Just rest, no need to send me off!' . Haoting grabs Shigu when the latter wants to head to the main door. His Dad would kill him if he saw what he did to Shigu's body. And he don't want his dad to enter their house now. It reeks of sex. 

He knows he shouldn't be jealous of his own Dad but after-sex Shigu is too much temptation for anyone. 

'Coming Dad!' He yelled while quickly grabbing his clothes and his luggage.

'See you in two weeks love! I'll work hard and buy you bigger house!'

Shigu smiles, shaking his head at Haoting's outburst of love confession.  He can hear Haoting and his dad bickering outside the door.

*

'What kind of horny pig are you?! Shigu needs to go to university tomorrow. What if he can't walk?? Useless son!'

SMACK!

Haoting resigned to fate.

Maybe he will take the Yu family name instead once he married Shigu. It will annoy his Dad. 

He clutch his planner to his chest. Shigu made him to write their goals together. They look at it together and discuss everything. He caress the red rose Shigu sketches on the first page.

Love is not enough. He'll give Shigu anything and everything. He could ace his exams when he really put his mind into it.

He will succeed this too. His desire is stronger than anything else.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

His dad break the silent in the car with a series of smacks.

'That's disgusting! Stop your stupid smiles!'

*