Haoting's

TYPING...

"I love you too Ah Hao. Can't wait to see you.''

Shigu sighs, letting himself slumped to the floor of the empty house. He put the phone aside to stop his tears from spilling. Exhausting himself with orientation then with his part time work at the cafe, he shouldn't have time to feel this emotional. 

Looking at the random messages from Haoting throughout the day doesn't make him missing him less. It makes the yearning unbearable. He wants to have Haoting more than anything. 

He misses the way Haoting gawking at his body in the morning. 

He misses the slight dimple when he smiles, his sparkling eyes, his broad shoulders when he gave him a bear hug, the crease on his forehead, his full lips, his large hands, his warmth, his tenderness.

He misses the randomness that Haoting presented to him everyday. He misses the friends  and family that Haoting brings into his life.

It's only  a week and he misses Haoting to the extend that is starting to terrify him.

*

Zhigang starts setting up the registry at the counter when he noticed Shigu have not came out from the staff room since they opened 30 minutes ago. The other staffs are done setting up the tables on their outdoor porch.

He glances from the curtain. 

The tiny frame slouched on the chair. Eyes fixed on the table, blankly.

'Boys! Man the counter for me. I'll be at the back.'

He scooped some freshly boiled tang yuan into a bowl of soy and head to the back. 

'Is college that hard?' He placed the dessert in front of Shigu. 'Eat it while it's hot.'

'Zhigang-ge...thank you.'

Shigu slowly took the spoon, stirring the dessert. Zhigang walks to the locker, took a paperbag and place it on the table.

'You should surprise Haoting  tomorrow'

Shigu tilted his head. 'Surprise?'

'Yes, surprise.' He winked and pushed the brown bag nearer. 'It was Sun Bo's idea. Come out when you are done. You need to train the new staffs to handle the register.' 

Shigu opened the bag. Huh, fluffy? Plushie? He picked up the fluffy present. 

'..... I...this...uhhh...'

A FLUFFY HANDCUFF. 

CLINK!! Some metal thing fell off the bag. Shigu picked it up and saw the name flashes on the pet collar,

"HAOTING'S"

'Zhigang-ge!!!!!'

A/N: Thank you Zhigang! You are awesome! I bet Sunbo gave you one too. ;)

*

Shigu ruffles his hair after the late night shower. He reached for the paperbag that he threw on the bed earlier. Haoting is always in the mood, he doesn't really need to be seduce. But should he try?

Zhigang-ge already allow him to rest during the weekend, to spend time with Haoting. 

He put on the pet collar and the cuff. Then he looks at himself in the mirror. 'Hmmm..will Ah Hao likes this?' mumbling under his breath, he walks out of the bathroom to get a better look when- 

'Yu Shi Gu...'

Haoting is sitting on the bed. 

Shigu froze. 'You said you are coming back tomorrow!' Shigu frantically tried to remove the cuff and collar. But he can't find the unlock button.

A/N: Shigu, my baby. You need the key.

Haoting rises from the bed and bent down to pick up a box. Sunbo sent him a parcel with a set of keys and a leash. A note was written "SURPRISE!". He did not know what it meant and Sunbo just laugh when he asked about it last week. 

Now he can see clearly what this is about. 

' My class finished as 6PM. I came back as soon as possible.The traffic was awful.' He walks closer. 'Is this my welcome home gift? I want the surprise you but I got surprised instead.' He lifted Shigu onto the study desk, spreading his legs and stands in between. 

Shigu blushed. He couldn't lift his head. He want to jump in a hole and bury himself in there forever. He can feel Haoting's length is rubbing on him. 

Haoting traced the collar tag with his name on it. 

'Yes. That's right. You're mine!'

He snatched the towel from Shigu's body and threw Shigu on the bed.

'Mine!' 

***

A/N: Rest in peace Shigu

Notes: -

*tang yuan : A popular dessert in Southeast Asia. Since Zhigang is running a soy-based business, Tang Yuan would be a great addition to his shop. It was Sun Bo's idea that they expand their products.