University

A/N: The first part of the story would focus on Haoting, cos I'm a newbie at writing. Will get better if I continue writing. Bear with me. Now now, ready for a little crossover?

*

'Xia Yu Hao! Stop it!' A guy is pushing another student away. Haoting woke up from his nap beside the university gym. They're so loud. The first week of university orientation just ended. Haoting is having his Shigu-withdrawal-symptom, so he is taking a nap after playing basketball by himself. Now this two men is about to fight, should he interfere? 

The other student looks like a senior high school student judging from the uniform. What is he doing on university campus? Haoting lazily eyeing them without moving from the shade. He's too tired to move. 

'I will be studying Sport Science, not doing any actual sport. You are worrying too much. Yu Hao, be serious, could you?' The guy soften his tone, smiling to the other one. 

'I'm just worried if you have cramps again after that barbaric orientation week, and I miss you so much. Is it wrong to drop by to see my own boyfriend...Zi Xuan, you are still cruel to me.' 

They both walking closer now to Haoting's sleeping spot. Holding hands. 

'Come, l'll show you my dorm room. It's nearby, I...' he stopped in his track when he saw Haoting.  'Uh...hey Haoting. I didn't know you are here' The round glasses guy turned out to be Haoting's roommate. Haoting smirks. Okay, this is interesting. He realised his eyesight is getting bad this past few month but he has yet to go to get an eye check. It's troublesome. He is not keen on wearing glasses.

Haoting rises from the bench. 

'I was just taking a nap. You and your boyfriend should continue in the dorm. I want to take a longer nap here.' He walks closer to the pair, extending his hand for a handshake to the high school kid.

'I am Zi Xuan's roommate, name is Xiang Hao Ting. Nice to meet you. '

The other guy nodded. His left hand still gripping Zi Xuan's.

 'I'm Xia Yu Hao. I will be attending this university next year.' He stopped and look at Haoting firmly in the eyes and shakes his hand. 'I am Zi Xuan's boyfriend.' 

Zi Xuan remained silent but he blinks nervously. He did not expect anybody to know he is dating a man. The law might have changed, but not everyone can accept their relationship easily. But he did not let go of the other's hand. 

'Hmmm...Zi Xuan, you are so lucky. I want to go see my boyfriend too. But I can only go back to Taipei next week.'

The two guys look at him as if gauging if he is making fun of them. 

Haoting took out his mobile phone, pulling a couple photo to brag about how adorable his Shigu is. 

' His name is Shigu

' His name is Shigu. I'm working hard so I can be rich and marry him in 10 years.' He said proudly. 

Zi Xuan blinked rapidly as if he just saw another side of his serious roommate. The Xiang Hao Ting he knows only cares to attend the orientation and reading his syllabus of Software Engineering before class even started. He saw an affirmation written on his wall, "Make Shigu proud!" So Shigu is not his parents or girlfriend. He feels a slight tickle, then he realized Yu Hao is drawing him closer before he can react. 

' Zi Xuan, I will work hard and marry you too!'

SMACK! 

Zi Xuan smack the younger guy to shut him up. He blushes and releases their intertwined fingers. 'Go away!' He walks away, hiding his reddish face. 

Yu Hao stands in his place. 'What did I do?' He asked Haoting.

Haoting shrugged and laughed. 'That blue building, Level 11, Room 3. Go.' 

Yu Hao sprinted to his boyfriend.

Haoting walks back to his spot. Lie down and opening the chat. 

TYPING...

'Shigu... I miss you so much. See you in 1 week'

***

A/N: I was rewatching Crossing the Line and realized why not make Zi Xuan & Haoting as roommates. Cos usually in first year of uni, they will put you in a dormitory. Plus I wanna make this story as a journey. A more realistic potrayal of broke college life where you are using public transport, saving money to buy a first anniversary present, swamped with coursework, meeting new people, and growing as an individual. Zi Xuan and Haoting are different but they can learn from each other. 

Zi Xuan & Yu Hao from Crossing the Line series

Zi Xuan & Yu Hao from Crossing the Line series. :)