0. Preview

V
       I see a girl, no, not a girl but a woman shouting the name of one of our camera man. I know his name because he's been with us for years now. He's mostly with Jungkook but sometimes with others too. There is a lot of noise as everyone is talking and we're communicating with the fans. But still her entry felt like some kind of change in air. She smiles at the camera guy and he comes running to her and hugs her tightly. She's in a denim jumpsuit. He's Indian and so is she. At least looks like that. Friend, girlfriend or sister? When they don't kiss and she ruffles his hair my doubt is solved. Older sister. Camera man is called by someone, he talks to her a bit and then directs  her towards the line after one more hug. I was so focused on her that I didn't notice the fan in front of me. I smile at her and sign the book. And I kept that up for next 20 minutes when I was actually curious to see where in line she was. I keep messing with RM meanwhile, the prick stole my coffee this morning. Army (BTS fans) finds it funny when I tease hyung (brother) too. But then everything I do is funny to them. I'm sitting next to JK who is first in the  line. Then RM, Suga, Jin, J Hope and Jimin. All of us are tired because of the tour and now we can go home and have a weekend to ourselves.  I hear a soft voice say, "Hello, I'm Arya Mehta. It's nice to meet you." JK smiles at her and takes her book.
"Earlier you were with RV, do you know him," asks JK. Nosy prick. "Ohh, Aarav, Yes. I'm his sister. I came straight from the airport and I just saw him after 5 years. And hence the family union", she replies.
"I don't know if I can go so long without seeing my family" JK says.
"It's okay we both have work and are busy with it. And he helped me get into the fansign so I forgive him. I am a huge fan. Not the biggest but I came here all the way from India just to see you guys at least once in my life", she replies. She's tall, taller than I thought. She has some make up on but not much and her skin is a beautiful shade of brown. I'm fascinated. Brown eyes and long lash... wait those are lens. And dimples. I have an urge to touch her cheeks. Generally I can categorise people right away but I don't know  where to put her. Natural and simple or bold and unapologetic. She has a soft voice but it feels like she's also opinionated and does not hesitate before laying out facts. Her eyes a little bit too big for her face. She's wearing a nose ring, gold with a few diamonds. Yeppeun. Pretty. She shakes hand with him and then moves to me.
       "Hello. I'm Arya Mehta. It's nice to meet you"
       "Arya is such a pretty name. What does it mean?" She smiles wide. Looks into my eyes. Jinja! Really! the dimples!
       "It means noble"
       "Suits you" wink. She just looks at me. Blinks twice.
"What? Something on my face?" I gesture towards my face.
"You're really handsome" she looks at me with awe.
"Thanks. And you're really pretty"
"I know. Right." We both laugh.
There is something about this girl. I don't understand what makes her different. But she is different.
.............x.............