Chapter 1 - Debut

Authors. POV

Blue light, red light dark room loud music people are dancing so wildly. Its not a club but a party for the special birthday celebrant.

It was their first granddaughter eighteenth birthday and it was very a big celebration for a Hailey family and Gomez since their  family had been a good partners for a couple of years.

Since their only daughter had been passed away they decided to forget those tragedy and faced their new life together with their lovely granddaughter.

"Happy eighteenth birthday my child." Her grandma greeted her and she gave her a sweet smile. "I'm going to meet all your guests and friends then I'm going to call you to go downstairs okay?" Her grandma told her and she just nod for a respond.

Her grandma left her alone upstairs while she fix her long gown that reach down  at the floor almost covering her high heels. She had a short curl golden hair her make-up was light and her gown had been divided in black and purple color just enough to see her simple beauty.

Meanwhile, her father waved at her downstairs then hold the mic. to speak.

"Good evening!" Her father started. "Tonight! Was a very special night for our family especially my daughter Kate  for her eighteenth birthday. " A loud applause echoed the room. Her father pick a glass of red wine then raised up in the air. " For my daughter debut happy celebrating. Cheers!" He finished with a big gulp and a loud clap from the invited guest then followed by clicking of glasses.

"I would like to invite my daughter here to joined us here for her eighteenth birthday." Her mother announces.

Kate form a big grin on her face while preparing to walk downstairs. She stare down at the mirror hanging on the wall before she walk down. You can hear her sandals clicking on the stairs while she walk slowly and all the attention had turn toward her. When she was in the middle of the stairs she stops for awhile then waved at her family while offering a welcoming smile to her visitors. (Music played)

She was about to continue walking when she felt someone behind her. She turn around but saw nothing. She shake her head then continue walking but she heard someone calling her. She turn around to find the owner of the voice but she saw nothing.

Hopefully she was at the last step of the stairs then she walk faster to reach her family but there where someone calling her upstairs. She was trying to ignored the voice but the voice keep calling her then suddenly turn into a very awful whistled.

She fold her fist hard then look upstairs. Her mouth gape open then close while her eyes wide open in shocked. "Wh-who are you..." She asked in whisper while looking up upstairs.

She saw a lady with black long hair, her gown was dirty like she came from grave. Her nails was dirty and long she was barefoot.

Kate just stare at the lady upstairs who she didn't know if she know her or she was just dreaming. But.. she was not since the lady floated in the air and then look at her in the eye.

One thing she was so shocked is when the lady look at her straight to her soul. It was like she was looking at the mirror. She was just standing like that ignoring the people in front of her trying to get her attention. She wouldn't mind though. The lady scare at her a little then disappear into thin air.

Then everything was dark.

Kate POV
"Oh! Ouch!" I groaned while touching my head. "Gosh! What's wrong with me?" I asked myself as I slowly open my eyes to see white walls heart beat- heart.."what the hell!" I look around to see any people inside this room.