Chapter 11 - Wake up

Harry POV

"Katrina have you find a room yet?"

"Yup! Don't worry, the hallway are safe. No one is around."

"Oh my gosh! What happened this time?" Ally asked. While he touches his head.

"I don't know but we need to bring her in a safe place." I announced to everyone while carrying Kate in my arms. " Oh my goodness Kate! You need to fight this." I said trying to convince her to wake up and to fight her nightmare.

Why is that shit still want us though we are in school and it is still quite early in the morning? What is exactly she want?

Those are the questions that still running in my head. After those haunted moments in my dreams I can't believe that Kate would be in this worse.

"Harry! There's the room I found and it safe." I heard Kat telling us that here is the room she found.

We stop at the quite room and lock the door quietly. I lay down Kate body at the desk enough to hold her body while she is sleeping.

'bang!'

We all look up at the door to see if who was closing the door with a loud bang!

"Sorry guys! But where is my girlfriend. Shit! What's wrong with her?" That Zake who'd rattle in shocked and I don't know what he would feel when he sees his girlfriend lying at the desk. Open eyes but it seems like it was close cause everything is white.

Honestly, I would be scared too but what can I do she is just a victim. "Tell me! What's wrong with her!!" I cough when Zake suddenly hold my shirt and neck with force. "Last time, I was looking at her but now she's lying helpless in this quite room!" I cough again while trying to let myself free.

"Zake! Stop it, you are going to kill Harry!" Ally shouted Zake to let me go. However, he was still eaten by his anger. I look up to Kat to see that she was crying and sobbing at the corner while holding her stomach. Shit!

"Zake! Stop it!" Finally I could finally speak. I could almost feel my veins pop at my neck. I was thankful that Ally are very active in separating the two of us and to finally be free from an angry Zake.

After I set free from his hold I walk towards the corner where Kat stayed still coughing. "Hey, baby are you okay?" She just gave a nod and a weak smile. "What's wrong? Is there something hurt in your stomach?" She doesn't talk but only shake her head. Just to ease her pain if she have I give her a safe hug which I was shocked when she cry so loud.

"Shh!" I try to calm her a little.

"Harry. I'm afraid." She confess while sobbing her face in my chest. "My baby, our baby.." then cried again. "She said that she is going to get my baby." That's when I felt my world stop.

"Who?" That's all I asked when I felt rage in my heart. I need Kate to solve this problem. If that bitch won't stop ruining my family then I burn her spirit into ashes. "Ally! Please take care Kat in here and protect her, please" I stand up while Ally take my place and I stand next to Zake who have been crying and trying to wake her girlfriend.

"Kate! If you hear me please wake up. I need you in this fight we need to fight this together like we always do! Remember?" Everytime one of us losing hope in ourself that is our magic world 'being together'. I hope she could hear me and help me burn that bitch!

The room become quite and the clouds becomes dark as well as the wind hauling in every side of the room. It seems like there was no one in this building but us. Only us! Lightning strike as well as the thunder roars dangerously.

I felt someone holding my hands and her nails digging into my flesh like she wanted to remove it or I don't know but it gives so much pain to me like what Kate feel right now.

Seeing Kate like this is so painful and unacceptable to me, to us. But seeing her floating in the air with her hair are everywhere. Arms wide open and shaking madly at the air.

All we did is pray and cry but finally. A loud gasp echo the room and kill the thunder and light up the bulb.

Finally, she made it. We hope she made.

'gasp!'

🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃

So, Happy Halloween guys! I was planning to published it tonight but guess what I don't have internet connection. So, I think I'm going to published it if I already had connection.

Please read all throughout this story and !

Don't forget to vote!

By guys! See you on the next chapter!