Chapter 10 - Kate

Here it is guys! Finally, Harry has POV! Enjoy!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Harry POV

'You know whom I like'

When I was running outside to get Kate and you know since she told grandma that I'm going to be a father soon!

Honestly, I'm scared and excited somehow. Scared that maybe Kat would leave or I can't take my responsibilities as a father soon and if I become blessed I would marry her. I'm excited cause finally I had a child that soon to be mine but I'm afraid if that ghost thing would still ruined our life and she won't leave us alone.

Actually, I'm really shocked plus amazed because first of all I really don't believe in ghost or spirit things but yesterday prove it and to my past dreams. I also realized that I'm not only the one experiencing it but also my niece Cassandra and it was killing me since I can't protect her.

Believe me or not! That ghost or something ruining our dreams and life shocked me the most when she introduced herself to us.

After all she want revenge but why us?! What we did to her that related to the past?

"You sit beside Harry. Don't worry I won't heard anything!" I heard Kate tell Katrina to sit beside me. I sighed while finding a right word and very comforting word that she would believe that I only had a girl in my life right now.

The door slump shut with a 'bang!' followed by a very mad Katrina. I gave her a little space for her to sit beside me and really beside me that I could feel her thigh and body.

"Move a little. I can't sit!" She complained. A Harry as I am of course I just stare her with an elbow rest at my thigh looking at her every move while Kate listening to the music on her phone attached by an earphone.

Suddenly, as  I observed Kat sitting near at the window without looking at my direction. I got a chance to look at her baby bump. Then suddenly I felt the gut to touch her little bulging stomach. I can't believe I had a baby, sooner or later.

I can't stop smiling while observing how big it is. Though it's not that really big but! I'm so proud. Before I could stop myself my hands land on her stomach and slowly massage it a little.

I felt Katrina became tense and froze a little. "What are you doing?" She asked me in a low tone.

"Just let me touch her." I responded. Suddenly, I felt someone drop at my hand. Something wet.

Wait! I look at Katrina whom directly back to the window looking at the other cars and trucks passing by.

I stop touching her stomach and instead I hug her like she is the most important person in my life and she is! I hug her carefully like she is the most fragile women in the world.

I felt her breath become pitch before she speak. " I miss you." She said while holding my hands and finally look at me with a sad face.

I grin while looking at her. "I miss you too. Baby!" I said teasingly. Then I heard her grunt. I just laugh at her reaction. Calling her a baby was the very wrong nickname for her because she don't like it.

"You know I hate it when you called me baby." She said poutingly. Cute. I really like her when she do that especially when she purse her lips because it shown her very deep dimple just like mine. Yeah! We're couple so I hope this guy inside her stomach would have to.

"Wait! Where's Kate?" Katrina asked me. We didn't notice that we already arrive at school I really busy giving a moment with my girlfriend.

"I guess she is excited for school."

"No, I guess because he missed someone she haven't seen for awhile." Kat said while picking up her things and I also help her moving out the car.

"Yeah, maybe." I've only said while we are walking toward the school entrance but stop when Kate just starring at Zake. "Wait! What happen to her? Why she just stand there like a statue?"  I finally asked Kat and we stop our track observing what's going on with her. Even Zake was just looking at her like an idiot but she won't move.

"Was she really inlove at him!" I said jokingly. But! "Wait! I guess something wrong in here. Go Kat and tell our friends that we need a room." I hurriedly said to Kat and run toward Kate after I had the permission of her.

"Careful!" She added. Then I run toward Kate and put my body in front if her trying to get her attention.

"Oh my goodness!" That's all I said when I look at her at the eyes. Full of tears and her eyes was black. So black. I can hear her teeth grinding while trying to move to...

"Zake Zachary Walters."

Oh shit! "Kate wake up! You have to fight! Please you can do it."

That's all my wake up call for her...God I hope she's okay.

🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃

I really need more practice writing a story especial a scary ones. Because convincing you was a little difficult. If I had some little mistakes in grammar. Don't worry I'm going to edit that and add more maybe.

So...enjoy reading guys! See you to next of this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and drop your comments.

Give also a follow at my account for more stories to tell!