Chapter 9 - The Love

"Zake!"

"Owp!" He said then hug me back. Later on he lift me in the air then he turn around while lifting me.

We both laugh at each other then continue doing that after someone interrupt.

"Oh gosh! Why there had so many couple in here?" Madeline complain while getting inside the car then closed the door with a 'bang!' see?! We're the same hehe.

" Madeline if you had just said yes when I asked you on a date then that's it! You and me."

"Oh really Mr. Bryan Ally Zabini?"

"Yup! And if you're with me. You'll be happy!" Ally said proudly while dashing his white teeth to Madeline who had a sad face. Oh..

"Shut up! You know whom I like."  She said it in a low tone but I know this is not good. Shit!

'Clap! Clap!'

I heard someone clapping his hands I turn around to look at him and he add.

"Okay! I think we have to go since it's already uhm seven! Quarter to seven let's go guys were getting late!" My boyfriend exclaim then hurriedly run to the driver seat and bring the car to life.

"I'm going with Harry and Kat. You go first." I told my boyfriend and he gave a nod before dashing in at the road to school.

I faced the two whom so silent after what they heard last time. I drag a long breath then sighed.

"Okay, guys! I drive you to school okay?! No buts and let go were getting late. We are going to talk after school." I told them while giving the car into life.

I wait for them to get in and they do but!

"Oops! Oops! You sit beside Harry at the back and talk!" She didn't reply but groan then sit beside Harry.

I close the glass door that would cut and hide their voices away from me.

After a minute of driving we arrive at our school. Whom my family own. This is why I told Katrina that she will be safe in my side.

I move out the car with my bag and books with me. I found Zake at the hallway leaning at wall at the entrance with a headphone on his ears, closed eyes.

How I love seeing him like that. Peaceful and beautiful. He still doesn't wake up and I just stand here waiting some miracle hit me and continue walking toward him. I wanted to kiss him and tell him how much I love him.

But! I know I can't do that.

As the wind blow my hair at the air. It seems like the time stops not because I'm starring to someone I love but the feeling that someone behind me. Scared me. Though, it was clearly in the morning and there were many students passing by.

But I guess I was just alone. With her again.

"you really love him though. I'm afraid if I might ruined it."

What? I keep my pace at the entrance of the school to see if my boyfriend still there.

I felt relaxed and somehow felt happy and contented when he was still there. I wanted to run at him but someone do it first.

No. No..! No!

I repeat it in my head. I wanted to shout at her to stop. I wanted to run to help him but I can't move. Why would I can't move?

Crying. That's all I can do right now. Hoping that this is all a dream just like before.

Before I could do anything I've been filled with the darkness and hurt in my heart.

Please be a dream. I can't leave without him. I really love him.

"Zake Zachary Walter"

"Kate! Kate?! Wake up!"

💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞

Bingo! I've made it!
Finally I survived rewriting this chapter. I really wish, hope and dream but not a dreadful ones nightmare. Hehe. That you've enjoy reading my story.

I really thank to all of you guys! Even to those who still can't flip this page. I really appreciate your present in this app (wattpad).

Though wattpad had full of intrigue issues but I know, we wattpader love having this application. I hope you will love this even more.

But anyways!

single lady was waiting at your Vote! Comment and give me a follow!