Authors Note

Hello reader/s...

Uhm actually I'm good in conversation when it comes to like this but personally. I'm a shy type person, I actually struggling in finding friends to talk to because of my voice and how its so tiny. But any way..it doesn't matter. Hehe

I'm so happy I made this long. But so much sorrow and struggles I encounter.

So...this story is not so perfect cause your author is not so perfect, as well especially in grammar writing. So uhm just to tell you about this story is quite easy to guess how it ends. To some part. But I actually have a maze on this so you cannot predict how it ends.

Again! I'm not a perfect story writer especially in horror stories but I try my best to make my story good and shoot to the bones!

Honestly, some parts of this scary moments was my fearful imaginations when I felt scared in facing a ghost and the nightmares I actually avoided in my life.

Just a reminder if those who expected something beautiful on how it ends. Please don't expect but still don't expect that it will ends with regret it sorrow.

The important is we solved the character problem.

So uhm honestly, I'm not into horror stories but guess I believe that many would love reading horror fiction. So..I'm on it.

But honestly! Finding a readers was a difficult thing to do!

So if you can see my all chapter, has it ends with some little information and blah! blah! It just my way to communicate and connect with you guys! But eventually I'm not a famous writer. So...I've only get loss of hope thank to @benikru by the way for giving me a simple tips and..that's a secret for me. Hehe

So if you love horror stories! This is absolutely for you! However, if you don't like reading it you can skip it. Okay? Im not forcing you to read this.

To my THREE FOLLOWERS!

You are all special to me. But I guess I need to quit and you guys can leave me by clicking unfollow chikitkatz okay?

I know, one of you would be happy.

Thanks for being part of my journey and good bye. Truly and sorry!