Chapter 3 - Zake

I heard the car screech then stop in front of our house. It's not that big but many people considered it as a mansion. We step out at the car with my assistant who assist me inside. I was about to open the door when I heard a loud bang then! "welcome home!" They both shouted in chorus after I step the tile at our home. I felt like I was alive again. I sighed then walk toward them with a big grin plastered at my face.

Even though, I've been experiencing a little trauma the other day I won't destroy their smile just because of that stupid shit shit dream! That's right I would forget that just a little.

"Thank you guys!" I exclaimed happily despite all the memories of the girl that seems to be eating me at my dream and become my nightmare from now on. I gave them a thankful smile then hug every important person I had in life especially my grandma.

"Oh. My child how've you been? Are you okay?" My grandma is the most sweetest person among the family. She show me love she teach me how to be fair and not being biased for my nephew and niece and cousin.

"I'm okay g-mom!" I exclaim cheekily then hug her tight. I heard her exclaiming 'oh oh!' I just hug her tight and let go after I caught a glimpse of a very charming smile of my boyfriend who just starring at me. His body glued at the wall while sending me his very dropping underwear smile. Just kidding. "Zake!" I said happily. Grandma just laugh at me at my reaction after seeing Zake. My grip loosen a little at my g-mom body. I look back at my her with a guilty look. I bit my lip shyly.

"Go Kate. I guess your not a baby anymore just like before." She said jokily while pinching my side and gave me a wink. I just laugh at her then I slowly walk toward my boyfriend. Then I remember how I met him.

I met him five years ago. I was sophomore and he was junior but I'd never show any clue that I like him. Everytime I would met him at school I can't help starring at him then remembering every inch of him. His bluish eyes, pointed nose ,kissable lips plus his body structure that shows how masculine he was with his school uniform that really suited to his six foot height.

"Hey beautiful..." I heard him calling at me in a sweet voice. I can't help but gave him a little peck on his lip. "How are you feeling? I apologize that I'm not at your side when you needed me at the hospital." He said softly while putting his hands at my waist then pulled me closer to him. I mutter an ow! I giggle.

"It's okay. I understand." I told him then fix his polo while I put my hands around his neck and I stare at him with love. "I have miss you." I told him in a low voice.

Suddenly I felt my body shake while moving up and down. Then I heard him laugh at me with his arms around my tiny body gulping with his broad body.

"I miss you too, always." Then he kissed me at the lips. I felt like his about to push his tongue inside my mouth but I stop him and of course my very own best friend the queen of ruining our moment. I was thinking she got jealous about me and Zake.

She cleared her throat first before she begun her sermon or a shit shit things come out from her big mouth. I rolled my eyes at her jokily with my back still attached to Zake body. I can almost felt his abs inside his shirt then his heart beating wildly. He's in love with me too, I guess. I shrugged then start listening this person in front of us with a questioning look.

"So, as I said before." She paused first then look at me then to Zake. Okay I become confused now. "I'm pregnant." I look at her shocked then she continued. " With Zake-" After mentioning Zake name I became a little wild not even letting her finished as I felt numb. With a force I remove my body away from Zake then without a second I'm in front at her.

"What. The. Hell. Are. You. Talking. About.?!" I said in a mix emotion with a greeted teeth.

"Whoah! Whoah! My gosh! Cassy. Let me finished first would you?" My best friend would call me Cassy everytime I became a little mess, you know? But how could I won't react like that when I just form a doubt at my head second ago and why he didn't even budge or holding me back and stop me from doing this?

I didn't even look at him as I slowly eat my jealousy and pain. I closed my eyes then asked Katrina, my best friend. "Why would I!" I asked her in an angry tone but in low tone avoiding other attention.

"Oh my god! Cassandra. Just listen to me first, okay and calm down." Calm down. I blow a breath then fold my hands over my chest then look at her with a look and a spill word written at my face.

"As I said before I'm pregnant." She repeat it again. Gosh! " But not with Zake." She said while biting his lips. Without a second I asked her again.

"Then Who?" I'm a little relief now. Goodness!

"With Zake best friend." Oh shit! Froggy mouse kitten black in color.

"What?" She gave me a nod. Then I look around to find that person.

After a one two three count of ever person in here I caught a glimpse of a guy wearing a cowboy hat over his head with a guitar on his hand.

"Haaarooold!!!"

To be continued...

🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩

Thank you for the votes and read guys (though, I had no one) I really do appreciate it. Though I am neophyte but I try my best to come up with a better story.

This is my first time writing a horror story and I hope it will run smoothly.

You can drop your comment and give me a follow.