Chapter 16 - Rumors

"What are you doing?" I didn't know why he brought me here and drag like there are no excuse when I'm not done with the two and what is the meaning of those thing?! "Ally! Will you please answer me and for the goddess sake let me go! Okay?" Ouch! He finally let me go without a word or any sign just drop down hardly. "Shit! What was that?" I fold my arms over my chest.

"I've been told to take care of you and stay away into any trouble." He explained with an unreadable expression.

"Told by who? And what is the meaning last time. Last time when I see my boyfriend eating that cupcake fuckshit face!" My eyes bulge roundly after I shout and scream on his face. I hold my breath and take inhale and exhale. I was about to turn around and be back at the training ground and slap both of their faces when I came to face to face with.

"Madeline? Where is Harry? And what was that in your hand?" I didn't expect here to see her in here and with a smirk and sadistic aura. "Mad are you-"

I was cut off of by aggressive Ally. "Let's go Kate! Don't listen to her and Harry was waiting to us." What?! I'm getting confuse. I've been absent for just a couple of weeks and this is what I got?

"No!" I insisted. "I need to find out what is wrong with Madeline!" I exclaim eager to confiscate what is going on with here.

"I said let's go Kate! I insist! Let go!"

"I said no!" I keep forcing myself to listen to her. Her position still the same and unlike us she is more relax, chill and happy on what were in right now. Chaos in this little space. "Madeline? Do you have any problem? You can tell me, us!"

"Me? I haven't but you I guess!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well..just look around. The picture on you from the wall in every corridor and hallways." She pause while walking back and fort thinking something that might hurt me. Why she wanted to hurt me? "Then, last minute. You've find out that your lovely boyfriend has been happily eating I mean kissing-" Slap! I didn't let her finish though. As I listen to her the tears continue to slip my eyes while Ally just hold his head and finally hold my arms.

"What did I do to you, Mad?" I asked her with greeted teeth and I felt my chest grip. This happen everytime I felt pain emotionally. "What?! Your my best friend but what did I do to you? Why you have to tell me like this when you can told me privately?. Are you happy now? Huh?!"

She just smirk. "What if I am happy on what were you in right now?" She said proudly. But what shock me the most is. "This? The picture all of this was mine. I do this to make Zake mine." She's crazy.

"Your crazy..I thought that you like my cousin?'

" I like Harry but I love Zake!"