- Chapter 1 -

cRacKhEaDs 🧍‍♀️

Atsumu
Y/NNNNNN CHANNN~

Y/n
what do you want i am
tryna do hw so stfu hoe

Atsumu
wahhh y/n chan so rude

The better twin
shut up

Atsumu
you guys are so mean to me
my heart is aching 😩

The better twin
stfu let y/n be

Atsumu
fine fine i just wanted to know if y/n
wanted to fttt 🥰

The better twin
she is already on facetime with me so
go fuck urself 🐀

Atsumu
WAA U DIDNT EVEN TELL ME
#fake #heartbroke

I AM COMING TO BEAT UR ASS
OSAMU
read : 9:27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OSAMUUU, Y/NNNNN" Atsumu screamed while stomping to Osamus room. He suddenly kicks the door open, Scaring the fuck out of Osamu.

"ATSUMU WHAT THE FUCK" Osamu yelled

"I WANT TO TALK TO Y/N" Atsumu cried.

He was standing there whining until he came up with a plan. He stole Samus phone and ran to his room, like a child.

"HEY Y/N CHAN" He said while standing against the door so Osamu can't get in.

"ATSUMU GIVE MY PHONE BACK RIGHT NOW" Osamu yelled from outside Atsumus door.

"Atsumu give the phone back to Osamu, he is helping me with homework we can call later" you roll your eyes in annoyance.

"but Y/n I wanted to talk to your pretty face now " Atsumu winks at you.

"Awww Atsumu thanks but I couldn't say the same for you"

"Wow Y/n chan breaking my heart..." He says while pretending to wipe fake tears.

"ATSUMU IF YOU DONT GIVE MY PHONE BACK I WILL TELL KITA SAN"

Atsumu jolted in fear and opened the door to hand the phone back to Osamu. He said a quick goodbye to you and went back to his room.

"Finally..." Osamu muttered.

"Anyways Y/n are you ready for hell tomorrow," Osamu asked going to lie down in his bed.

"HELL??!! Osamu you better not leave me tomorrow" you said going to also lie down in your bed.

"Yeah yeah whatever, you're in class 2-1 right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well I am in that class and same as one of my teammates"

"Oh? who?"

"Suna Rintarou"

~~~~~~~~~~