- Chapter 8 -

The team arrived at the training camp. The bus ride was quite since most people were sleeping. The camp was being held in fukurodani high, where Akaashi and Bokuto went to school. It was a longggg trip.

The team stepped out of the bus and the first person you noticed was Bokuto talking to some other teams.

"BOKUTOOOOO" You yelled while running up to him.

"Y/N CHAN HEY HEY HEY" He saw you and his face immediately lit up with a huge smile and his arms wide open. You run and jump into his arms with you hands around his neck and your legs around his waist.

"i missed you so much.." You whispered.

"i missed you too y/n"

You jumped off bokuto and asked "Where is the pretty boy..."

"Oh he is inside the gym, come i will take you!" Bokuto said while dragging you to the gym.

~ Sunas Pov ~
As i was helping unload the bus i heard Y/n scream someones name. I looked to see where she was and i saw her running and jumping into someones arms.

I started getting a weird feeling...

"hey Suna domt be getting all jealous, that just Bokuto one of her Best friends" Atsumu said while laughing at Suna.

"Shut up"

~ Y/ns Pov ~
As i open the door to gym i spot a certain someone.

Akaashi Keiji

"AKAASHIII!!!!!" You screamed making everyone in gym stop to stare at you.

You ran so fast to him, that by the before he even he turned around to see you,  you were already hugging him from behind

"Y/nn, you're here." He said while turning around to hug you back. Akaashi gave the best hugs.

he smells so nice...

You and Akaashi hugged for a good 3 minutes, just enjoying eachothers warmth until someone tapped your shoulder.

"Hey y/n we need to go the coach is calling us" You tilted your head around to see Suna standing there.

"Oh okay, Akaashi i will see you later?" You said as you let go of the hug, which you didn't want to.

"Yeah definitely." He said as he let out a small smile.

His smile made you blush because of his pretty face 🤩
You said your goodbyes and you and Suna both went back to the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OKAY EVERYONE, since it is our first day here and we did have a long ride, the coach's decided to give you today off to look around and get to know the other teams since there will be some different challenges during this week, you are dismissed." The coach said and walked to the other teams.

Atsumu already ran over to find Sakusa, So it was you, Osamu and Suna.

"So where do you guys wanna go?" You said.

"Lets go check out where we gonna be sleeping." Osamu said dragging you.

"Okay okay, SUNA! hurry up!" You yelled at the boy walking slowly behind you guys. He wouldnt go any faster so you grab his arm and start pulling him along.

damn he got some nice arm muscles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys arrived at the classroom where your team were gonna be sleeping. The futons were already set out, so guys decided to pick your beds.

"I AM HERE!" You called out while sitting on a futon that was inbetween 2 others.

"Osamu and suna sleep beside me..." You said pouting, since you were not an official manager you felt more comfortable sleeping with team since you knew them more.

"Okay yeah whatever i get the end though" Suna said going to the end futon.

"I will sleep on the other side." Osamu said placing down bags.

"YAYYY" You said with a huge smile.

Suna seeing you smile made his heart go doki doki, he didnt know why...

~~~~~ Time skip to the end of the day ~~~~~

You meet a bunch of people, you have already become best friends with kenma and kuroo from nekoma, hinata and nishinoya from karasuno and Sakusa and Komori.

Everyone already had dinner and was heading back to get ready for bed. You wanted to spend some time with bokuto and akaashi so you went back with them to where their team was sleeping.

Kuroo, Suna, Osamu decided to tag along. Akaashi was also giving you a piggy back ride, because you were tired.

You made it to the Area and you sat on the futons. You were next to Akaashi and suna. You were just talking and having fun. Osamu left earlier because he got tired.

"Hey Suna can you come with me?" You whispered to him.

"uh okay?" he said questioning you.

"Guys i am going to head back with Suna, i am starting to get tired" You said yawning. You said your goodbyes and before you left you just had to give Akaashi another hug. He hugged you back.

You let go and started to head out with Suna, but little did you know someone was admiring you as you walked out...

As you left the room you really wanted to watch the stars so you dragged Suna with you. Both of you made it too the roof top and found a bench, you and suna sat down with not that much of a gap between you two. It started getting cold, since you were in a top and shorts, you were freezing and Suna noticed.

"Here." Suna said chucking his hoodie on to your head.

"Oh thanks ." You said blushing. You put the hoodie on and it was quite big on you but it was comfortable.

Suna started laughing but he found you cute, He then quickly pulled out his phone and took a picture of you. You pulled a peace sign and smiled since you didn't wanna look bad in the photo. You ended up cuddling up to him after because you were still cold.

As the night went on, both you of admired the stars and we're enjoying each others company, until it was time to head back to the team...